Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop Only- Week 1 amazing gains

FrankieFit

Started my first cycle- test prop only @100mg ed, rotating r/l glute and quad.

Seem to be more tired than usual, but weight gain wise has been shocking- kept my bf at a steady 12% yet have gained 6lb in as many days. Pulled a new PB on the old DL.

How much of this is water weight is debatable but after day three or so, my gym sesh's have been off the chart for my ability. Really suprised and happy with results so far.

As I'm a tested athlete I am only doing a short intense cycle of 20 days and unfortunately due to SARM detection times I'm having to go natural for my PCT, and as such am going to use mutant test, animal test, COQ10 and eat shit loads of cruciferous veggies.

My diet since starting on test has been nuts, and I have swapped my usual PhD protein for a weight gainer. I'm one of those with an annoying metabolism which, when coupled with the amount of phys I do for work, means I need 4k plus calories to really be in surplus.

Just thought I'd rattle off the post whilst I'm feeling good. Everything so far has been totally positive. Very happy.

Also my cardio is still going strong... Thought it may be detrimental which would suck for my chosen sport.

Quick update: I've been having worries regarding the lack of PCT. As a result my cycle now looks like this:

100mg ed test P for 4 weeks (28 days)

PCT nolva only 5 days at 40, 10 days at 20.

I will still be smashing the previous 'natural PCT' alongside and continuing it afterward for a month.

I'll keep everyone posted.

WEIRD OCCURANCE:
After a week of unusually quick gains on prop, I have actually lost a bit of size. See where this goes... Diet and training have been spot on, yet the weight loss see,s to coincide with my rest days. Weird.

Last edited:
Lost a little bit of mass over the past day or two. I'm not too concerned as I think I may have over trained a little bit, getting carried away and doing two sessions a day over the past five days. Took it nice and easy today, and will only have a light pump session tomorrow. It takes a lot of control not to overdo it, and to be honest my idea of "large muscle morning, supporting muscles evening" meant that my shoulders and arms were getting hammered way beyond what they should have been.

Couldn't really train legs properly today because I smashed them a few days ago and I have PIP in my right quad which has travelled to the knee and my left quad is compensating for it.

Gonna keep you updated over the next few days when I've had a rest and start training again.

Just an update. I Went back to the drawing board just into the second week of this cycle. I added dbol for two weeks. My cycle therefore now looks like this:

Test prop 100 ed week 1-4
Dbol 40 ed week 2-3.5
Nolva 20ed if gyno (used 10 ed during dbol anyway)

PCT nolva 40/20
Natural test boosters for two months (mutant test)

On week 3 now, got just over a week left. Very happy with results. Wish I wasn't tested so I could do a longer cycle :((((

Top Bottom