Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beast it is...

round2

35-- 6'2" -- 178
training
5X5
the stack
1-4 beastdrol 20/30/30/30
1-4 [URL="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/rs-transaderm-topical-testosterone"]transaderm[/URL] 5 pumps a day
1-4 n2guard
1-8 need2slin
1-8 creatine nitrate
3-8 forma stanzol

[URL="http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements-c26/"]PCT[/URL]
5-8 clomid 25/25/25/25
5-8 [URL="http://www.elitefitnessnutrition.com/UNLEASHED.-formulated-to-increase-free-Testosterone/M/B000YZ6X20.htm"]Unleashed[/URL]/post [URL="http://www.elitefitness.com/anabolic-steroid-cycles/"]cycle[/URL] combo
5-8 lean xtreme
5-8 ostarine
props to dylan and need to for your help getting me set up...........

i got the log started a little lat.
im on day 4 as of today. feeling sleepy by mid day as of yesterday. im running on 2800 clean cals around 200 carbs.
im thinking the carbs may have to move up. not feeling any real change just yet. but rumor has it this kicks around week two. so im in for the ride.
right now my beast dose is broken down by 8 hrs and my guard is 4 hours after.
once i jump to 30 ad when should i be adding the 10mg?
im off to hit the gym now!!!! back in a wile ;)

Hey bro which version of the 5x5 are you using?
Also what are you goals for this cycle/program?

im looking for 10-12 lbs clean after pct (more always welcome)
pretty generic 5x5 with some light isolation lifts added.
Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5
Barbell Shrug 3x8
Skullcrusher 3x8
wieghted Chins 3x5-8
good mornings 3x8
Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x10-20
declined wieghted crunches 3x15
Workout B
Squat 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Standing Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5 -10%
CGBP 3x8
Straight Bar or Incline Curl 3x8
calf raises 3x12
Roman twist 3x15
i may switch this up to a 4 split so i can hit a extra day with the weight.
as is im onely in 3 days a week on this 5x5. and one day to work total body in the 2x12 range along with cardio. if i drop cadio for this bulk im going to want to hit the iron harder..

Last edited:
headed out to do some light cardio. im still trying to work out how im moving up to 30 mg on Tuesday....
i know you want a 4 hour window between need2gaurd and beast. and 8 hours between beast.
should i "double up" in morn? or take the other 10mg mid day before lifts?
i would think mid day would compete with the need to guard?
time to run.............

good day with the iron today..
up on squat by 10 lbs and close grip bench 5lbs
across the board up on all with no hesitation. not sure if its the beast or the diet but today just felt awesome.
finished my norm day about 20/30 minutes earlier than normal for these lifts. rest time must have been must faster than norm.
so of corse i didnt cut out early and go eat twinkies.....
i went another round of single 8 rep work for the same lifts i did working my 10 rep max... that killed it!!!!
i walked out knowing i left it all behind. i hate walking out thinking i could have done more. so i try to never do that...
ive upped my carbs to around 300 ed and the "mid day slug" has seemed to go away......
tomorrow is a normal cardio day.. im going to shoot for about 45 minutes on the bike ot tread. but not sure i will be able to leave the weights alone.
we will see.
morning oats are cooking away. its time to rest. shooting for a clean 8 hrs sleep. (this is a tough spot for me)

headed out to do some light cardio. im still trying to work out how im moving up to 30 mg on Tuesday....
i know you want a 4 hour window between need2gaurd and beast. and 8 hours between beast.
should i "double up" in morn? or take the other 10mg mid day before lifts?Well bro I prefer mid day. I feel like it gives me a boost in my workout. May be all in my head tho...:rolleyes:
i would think mid day would compete with the need to guard?
time to run.............
Rally would not put too much worry into it bro. Just so you get some time lag in between them its all pretty much ok.:evil:

im looking for 10-12 lbs clean after pct (more always welcome)
pretty generic 5x5 with some light isolation lifts added.
Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5
Barbell Shrug 3x8
Skullcrusher 3x8
wieghted Chins 3x5-8
good mornings 3x8
declined wieghted crunches 3x15
Workout B
Squat 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Standing Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5 -10%
CGBP 3x8
Straight Bar or Incline Curl 3x8
calf raises 3x12
Roman twist 3x15
i may switch this up to a 4 split so i can hit a extra day with the weight.
as is im onely in 3 days a week on this 5x5. and one day to work total body in the 2x12 range along with cardio. if i drop cadio for this bulk im going to want to hit the iron harder..

Dam bro thats a whole lot of working for doing a 5x5. Once you get up in weights you may wanna or feel like you need to drop some of it out. So dont be afraid to. Just keep the big lifts in, thats whats important.

NIce on yesterdays workout too bro!

if my big lifts suffer i will drop some of the accessory work volume. but as long as i can keep the total gains going im running hard.

Top Bottom