Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been on letro for 2 months and no improvement (gyno)

MaGilicuti

I have been on letro for 2 months with no improvements. I have always had a bit of gyno for years now but it never really bothered me. I have a pretty slim build, 5'10" 170lbs 12%, and the gyno just gave me sligthly puffy nips which I could deal with. This summer out of nowhere my gyno grew a fair amount and it is fairly noticable. Unless my nipples are hard my nipples will be so puffy they will stick out like a cone shape.

I have not done any steriods for more than a year. Even last year all I did was 6 weeks of EQ and stopped. Before that I haven't juiced in at least 2-3 years. I am currently on proscar (for hair loss) which is probably attributing to my gyno. Other than that I would only imagine the alcohol I have on the occassional night out is causing this gyno.

I started letro/nolva in early August. I have the research liquid brand stuff. After a month of not seeing much results I read up on this forum and saw some posts that said taking letro/nolva at the same time was not recommended. I started just taking letro for a month (2.5mg ed) and I feel right now that I am the same or worse off than when I first started.

I'm really not sure what to do at this point. Please help!

Yup, thats the problem. Research chems are useless for gyno in my experience. Get the real deal and you'll start to see results fairly quickly.

You can proly get Nolva from your doc but I doubt he'll write you a script for Letro. You can get Letro and Nolva from any of the numerous online pharmacies. The combo of Letro/Nolva works well for me contrary to what others have said.

You can proly get Nolva from your doc but I doubt he'll write you a script for Letro. You can get Letro and Nolva from any of the numerous online pharmacies. The combo of Letro/Nolva works well for me contrary to what others have said.

any trusted ones you can recommend? please pm me if you don't want to blow up any spots. i've never purchased anything from an online pharm so i couldn't pick from the legit or fakes

theres a sponsor on here i think which carries it 4rx if i remember right..altough if its a critical situation itll take some time before you get your order form an online pharmacy ..

This post just struck me as being completely weird.

Research letro doesn't do shit for gyno but the real stuff does????

Excuse me but what the bloody sense does that make?

Either it is letro or it isn't or it is claiming to be a certain dose when it isn't.

There is no other explanation.

i didnt say research letro doesnt work.. but liqui*stuff doesnt if u get my point its kind of a sensitive matter

Either it is letro or it isn't or it is claiming to be a certain dose when it isn't.

i've actually heard this in the past but didn't think it was just regarded as crap for gyno. that's why i mentioned it. i know what you are saying about it not making sense though. i can't argue that the real stuff won't work and i wish i went with that in the first place.

Top Bottom