Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

ok so for the first time I listened to his music today when I knew I could listen objectively.

The only thing ORIGINAL about him is some of his beats which are new and hard yet somehow mainstream.
His Lyrics suck, and are pretty self absorbed. Also he uses alot of Voice fractaling where you put your lame voice into the program and it comes out somewhat interesting.

Hes a tool bag, and I can see how main stream teen rebellious America eats it up do to some good beats and his image which is fabricated,
oh and by the way he looks like a chimp AND is a Racist.

Id love to beat his ass in a club

Taylor Swift gets on my nerves... BAD. I would rather poke my eyes out than listen to her music.

Kanye I really enjoy a lot of his music. He is a douche, but he does make some good music. I have been listening to his new album and I like it.

Taylor Swift gets on my nerves... BAD. I would rather poke my eyes out than listen to her music.

Kanye I really enjoy a lot of his music. He is a douche, but he does make some good music. I have been listening to his new album and I like it.

there are some things that i wood like to hold against you...butt, i won't hold that against you :)

Top Bottom