Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

megabolix

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you read that! you was disinformed!!!
i can answer and prove you that Mbolix is legit!

for details pls PM me

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling. This includes source names, UG labs, UG brand names, UG quality checks, prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

2) EF staff do not do source checks, and we dont get involved in scammer issues. These are just other aspects of buying and selling and are no concern of ours.

3) The PM system is not for soliciting sources or customers or doing source checks between members. Anyone so doing will be banned. Anyone "doing business" with a member banned for using the PM system in this way will be banned as well.

If you receive a PM soliciting sources or offering to sell you something, or asking for a source check, please forward it to a mod.

4) We dont discuss the use of recreational drugs (meth, coke, X, GHB, K, etc). There's no place for that on a Fitness and Bodybuilding Board.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

I think he wants you to read rule #1 and rule #3 : )

I'm shocked this thread hasn't been deleted.......because it openly names a source, I may just have to try an order........Hmm...think I'm gonna order some var :santa:...Ok....Don't ban me...just playing!

I ordered on oct.30th delivered nov 11th to Canada!!!!!! shering Primo and Zambon Winstrol. You can see the pics on their site they have a zoom function too. Packing was not too tech and it was $$$ but I find the Shering primo always kicks ass on UG stuff. great service this was my first order.

You can join him. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom