Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New proposed Law in Australia would make Muslim women take their Veil off

sounds like the canadian motto, dont offend others but let everyone from everywhere else do as they please.

I think this is a good move. If Im wearing hat/shades/whatever and get pulled over by a cop, hes telling me to take it off, probable cause or not.

how do the cops handle this in predominately muslim countries? i should know this but maybe alcatraz or someone could weighh in

how do the cops handle this in predominately muslim countries? i should know this but maybe alcatraz or someone could weighh in

they proly don't have to play PC pussyfooting games and point their klashkinov at the bro and they comply

they proly don't have to play PC pussyfooting games and point their klashkinov at the bro and they comply

Bingo! They wouldn't put up with that at all. In fact if a muslim woman was pulled over in most middle east countries she would have to be with her husband, and, obedient. Or the consequences would be much worse than simply identifying yourself.

Go figure.

the chinese will handle em once they're the supreme overlords in Australia. Good luck telling Chairman Mao the 4th you don't feel like lifting your veil for a state inspection.

Top Bottom