Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

o was gonna say,i wish i would have the decca appetite,i been on decca for about 2 months now but ,i have to force myself to eat liek u with the tren,thats how this decca is making me

o was gonna say,i wish i would have the decca appetite,i been on decca for about 2 months now but ,i have to force myself to eat liek u with the tren,thats how this decca is making me

do me a favor and check your liver values ASAP. you could have liver strain and that will kill your appetite everytime. otherwise it is very plausible you just are reacting poorly to it, not everyone reacts the same on AAS.

for example everyone says tren makes them feel like a tough guy 24/7 and causes insomnia etc. for me its CALMED me down bigtime. i am just as calm on this cycle as i was on my primo cycle (which i was really calm) except in the weight room I am like a beast with the strength.

i would definately look at shutting things down if you been on for 8 weeks.. don't forget the deca esthers stick around for 3-5 weeks. and recovery is gonna take a while.

last tren injection was today. so glad to be done with tren and give my receptors a chance to clear.

I re-started mast at 150mg EOD along with the cyp 250mg 2X per week. gonna start cutting from here on out.

i've reduced my cals bigtime.

pics will be taken tonite and posted 2moro!

last tren injection was today. so glad to be done with tren and give my receptors a chance to clear.

I re-started mast at 150mg EOD along with the cyp 250mg 2X per week. gonna start cutting from here on out.

i've reduced my cals bigtime.

pics will be taken tonite and posted 2moro!

Lookin forward to seeing the pics. Started my sust,mast,tren yesterday.

How's the hair bro? I'm shedding in my third week and Im not really that prone to mpb. Or didn't think so

Might not run tren again if it continues. Only side that tren has given me that would put me off from it.

i haven't noticed any problem with my hair at all. I am in my early 30's

I am growing hair everywhere more.. i trimmed down my head and it grew back so fast.

if its costing you head hair i say screw it, the chicks dig guys with head hair so I wouldn't mess with it anymore.. to be quite honest the strength gains i've gotten from tren have been counterproductive in that my pumps cripple me after a few sets. and i think the rip gains i've gotten can be matched with a mast/primo stack.

but once i put up pics I will let you guys decide if its worth it or not. i will probably try tren again at some point but it isn't a miracle roid like the hype i've read online. your gains come faster than other AAS I will say that and I'm hornier on it then any other time in my life (since probably when I was 18 lol)...

to be quite honest the strength gains i've gotten from tren have been counterproductive in that my pumps cripple me after a few sets. and i think the rip gains i've gotten can be matched with a mast/primo stack.

it isn't a miracle roid like the hype i've read online. your gains come faster than other AAS I will say that and I'm hornier on it then any other time in my life (since probably when I was 18 lol)...

very true. the strength is awesome but the pumps effect your workout. as for what I have read, I also agree with you about the 2nd point. it's not the miracles roid when it comes to cutting. im starting my 4th week of tren (bumped it up for 500mg per week) and not cutting at the rate that Ive heard on these forums. but the strength and hardness , yes, they are out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom