Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

sorry I haven't updated in a couple days but I am still humming along going to the gym just about ED. today I will not be going, I will be playing tennis instead.

I plan on getting pics up this weekend.. I still have about a month or so left before my cycle is over but I am gonna put up pics roughly halfway through. I have about a week left before my tren is gone then I will be running the cyp and mast until they are done. I think I will spend the tail end really focusing on cutting and really reducing my cals and carbs and seeing how vascular I can get.

I am up to 188 pounds (8 pound increase from where i started) and my bf% is up 1% to 15% (both could be off as scales and bf measurements are never 100% accurate, lets let pics decide.. stats dont mean s*ht to me. my strength is incredible, I've noticed that my legs are incredibly strong now.. my upper body I am dealing with pumps when I go heavy, so that is hurting my lifts but that is OKAY as my goals are not to impress people at the gym with my strength but my looks. I will admit it is fun to get next to these 6 foot 250 pound guys on another bench and outlift them.

sorry I haven't updated in a couple days but I am still humming along going to the gym just about ED. today I will not be going, I will be playing tennis instead.

I plan on getting pics up this weekend.. I still have about a month or so left before my cycle is over but I am gonna put up pics roughly halfway through. I have about a week left before my tren is gone then I will be running the cyp and mast until they are done. I think I will spend the tail end really focusing on cutting and really reducing my cals and carbs and seeing how vascular I can get.

I am up to 188 pounds (8 pound increase from where i started) and my bf% is up 1% to 15% (both could be off as scales and bf measurements are never 100% accurate, lets let pics decide.. stats dont mean s*ht to me. my strength is incredible, I've noticed that my legs are incredibly strong now.. my upper body I am dealing with pumps when I go heavy, so that is hurting my lifts but that is OKAY as my goals are not to impress people at the gym with my strength but my looks. I will admit it is fun to get next to these 6 foot 250 pound guys on another bench and outlift them.

GREAT stuff buddy! Can't WAIT to see the pics! :D

How's the appetite on the tren? My appetite is shot in my second week

yeah I'm not looking for that 18 year old beach body look... not that there is anything wrong with that, its just not my thing at my age.

i use AAS for mass and strength, i guess I'm old school..

deca made me eat for two, tren I swear I cannot finish meals for 1. lol.

pumps are getting ridiculous.. usually when i go heavy by the 4th set I am in pain. so if you are concerned about pumps then tren might be a poor choice.. did not get pumps on deca or primo at all.

I have 1 more injection of tren left before I go to mast/cyp the rest of the way. 4 more weeks approx of my cycle left and 2 more weeks of injections left.

pics should be up Monday Night.

Just pinned myself yesterday with my first ever prop/ tren ace cycle. Any idea about when I should probably start seeing the stength gains from the tren?I'm so stoked for this cycle and this log convinces me its going to be amazing!

great log!
doing same kind of cycle rightnow myself.
LOVE it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom