Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question about Raw protein bars

Mr.Dedication

High End Bro
Platinum
Is it possible to find out how much protein/carbs/fat is in the bars before anything is added to it? I was just wondering cause if I use calorie free syrup and then power PB then the protein and carb intake would change dramatically so I just wanted to know if it was possible to find out what ball park would I be in with those ingredients.

Thanks!

Is it possible to find out how much protein/carbs/fat is in the bars before anything is added to it? I was just wondering cause if I use calorie free syrup and then power PB then the protein and carb intake would change dramatically so I just wanted to know if it was possible to find out what ball park would I be in with those ingredients.

Thanks!

Here is the breakdown on the PB bars bro...BTW i use natural honey instead of syrup

xrcr02e.jpg

Here is the breakdown on the PB bars bro...BTW i use natural honey instead of syrup

xrcr02e.jpg

Thanks bud but I was wondering what would the carb and fat content would be if you used sugar free everything. Like my bars came out great! But I used zero calorie sugar and power butter.

I use natural honey bro....the fat and carb content for this and the peanut butter you use should be on the nutrion breakdown on the jar.
you could also use fitday.com to work this out.

Definitely is possible to make you raw bars all natty and refined sugar free :)

I love protein bars as always. I preferred protein bars mix up with nutella. Damn sooooooo delicious.. so sweeeeeeeeeeeet... urghhh.. you guys must try this... :);) :)

I just made some with sugar free last night and it tastes really good....oh and power butter...really good stuff!

is anyone adding extra normal sugar to them? I know this sound odd but just wondering.I may try this and see if it adds anything extra to it.

Top Bottom