Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler: Ripped to Shreds Diet

U

UA_Iron

Ok, I know this isnt the correct forum but this is certainly an interesting diet. Besides all of you should be paying more attention to diet while on anyway! That statement includes myself....

Ripped to Shreds : 2005 Mr. Olympia Nutrition Strategy

This diet was seventeen weeks long. My goal for 2005 was to have a harder back and harder glutes then I ever had and I achieved that but the diet was very strict however the results show the effectiveness of this strategy. I ended up competing at 264lbs. for the contest at 3% bodyfat.

This was my biggest and hardest weight ever. I am really looking forward to 2006. I am going to win the Mr. Olympia; that's a promise to my fans!

- Jay Cutler

Pre-Workout ThermoShed (3 capsules)

Cardio 45 minute cardio session.

Meal 1 20 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup of steel cut oats, GAKIC (8 caplets).

Train Training session.

Meal 2 2 scoops of Nitro-Tech, 1 cup of steel cut oats.

Meal 3 12 ounces of top round steak, green beans, onions.

Meal 4 16 ounces of flounder, green beans.

Meal 5 16 ounces of flounder, half cup of steel cut oats, green beans.

Pre-Workout ThermoShed (3 capsules)

Cardio 30 minute cardio session.

Meal 6 16 ounces of flounder, 2 cups of asparagus.

Meal 7 16 ounces of flounder, Acetabolan III (4 capsules).

Doesnt seem like alot of food for a guy that big...i dont even think thats anywhere near 3000 calories...looked up the calorie intake of flounder 3oz is only 99 calories...so he is having 16 oz = 495 calories...

and with all that cardio! Must be the Muscle-Tech! LOL!

so he'd do cardio first thing in the a.m, then have one meal before hitting up the gym for a workout....

then 4 meals before a pm cardio session..

mmm... if it works for him good.

although i think he could eat another meal before his training session.

That's much different than his previous diets. He ate much less carbs and calories in this one. He usually eats 300 grams of carbs on his LOW days! :worried: . It worked. He looked his best at the O this year.

swordfish151 said:
Doesnt seem like alot of food for a guy that big...i dont even think thats anywhere near 3000 calories...looked up the calorie intake of flounder 3oz is only 99 calories...so he is having 16 oz = 495 calories...

and with all that cardio! Must be the Muscle-Tech! LOL!

Must be all the drugs :p

4659.333333 calories without the green beans and onions calculated into the mix - which I bet he eats a shitload considering he probably is hungry 99% of the day.

Jay is paid by MuscleTech to promote crap like this. It is known he will say literally anything.

satchboogie said:
so he'd do cardio first thing in the a.m, then have one meal before hitting up the gym for a workout....

then 4 meals before a pm cardio session..

mmm... if it works for him good.

although i think he could eat another meal before his training session.
In this diet Jay gets two meal before his training session. http://www.muscletech.com/PROFILES/JAY_CUTLER/Jay_Cutler.shtml

Maybe Jay changed it because he realized food is more important after your workout when your muscles need to be fed rather than before when it gets stored as energy and fat.

Top Bottom