Strongbow is my ngr fo realz...

Posted: 21-Jan-2013 12:11 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Strongbow is my ngr fo realz... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I'd give that dude my last condom, except we all know those are for sailors....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 21-Jan-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
United States
I'd give that dude my last condom, except we all know those are for sailors.
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Strongbow is my ngr fo realz...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
United States
if i had n2's number, or even ceo's, i would text them
and tell them to delete this trash thread ASAP
Gallery of binö  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:17 PM   #3

Get a room!
Gallery of caligirl85  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
United States
Mitch that's a good thing bro, cause we prolly the only ones here that have to use teh Magnums
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by binö View Post
WHy I ouuta shove that pink dumbell up your ass, but you'd prolly like that wouldn't ya?
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:29 PM   #6
Chile
Quote posted by binö View Post

Put his number on speed dial bro.

978-944-7643

Lol
Gallery of dabuffguy  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:36 PM   #7

Quote posted by Strongbow View Post
Mitch that's a good thing bro, cause we prolly the only ones here that have to use teh Magnums
Magnums were made to fit any size to make guys feels good and give an ego boost when buying them
Gallery of zeosim  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:38 PM   #8
United States
Quote posted by zeosim View Post
Magnums were made to fit any size to make guys feels good and give an ego boost when buying them
Pics or STFU
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:51 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by Strongbow View Post
lol....I do actually use magnums. balee dat
Gallery of miplank  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 01:57 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by zeosim View Post
you know god well those magnums are baggy as on you
Gallery of miplank