Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to take glutamine????????

110%

i have heard that u should take glutamine inbetween meals on an empty stomach mixed with liquids. is this right or does nebody else know a great way to take it. i am looking for the two best times so that i can take it twice a day 5 g each time

i take 20g aday ,throughtout the day and two of the servings is one before traing and one after.i would say make one of them post workout for sure and the other in the morning.just my opinion.
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap
:mix:

i take when wake up, before gym, and before bed. somtimes i take also in between meals, depends on recovery.

ok i saw that u said to probably make one post workout but i am going to start taking creatine as well and that will be taken post workout and i have heard they interfere with each others absorption. i wake up eat my breakfast meal and then go workout so would this be ok to have 5g of glutamine with this meal and thne 5 more befoer i go to bed?

yea,bro.if you want to up it a little,you can take more throughout the day.i take all kinds of different shit throughout the day,some with meals and some in between.the good thing is i work at a hospital(not a doctor)and they give give glutamine to certain patients throughtout the day.i got real nosey and asked a couple people why and they say it does help them with recovery ,and they went on to tell me that's why lifters take it.workouts are a stress to the body and it only makes sense to supp with glutamine.it doesn't make miracles,but it WILL help aid in recovery.
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap
smiley_1.gif

110%, take creatine, an hour before u lift, and u can take to glutamine after, thats what i do and that is how creatine is used best by your body.

ok i am still wondering is it ok if i can take it in the morning before i work out with my breakfast meal

Bro let me clarify this for you. L-Glutamine alone will compete w/ the protein in your meal for absorption, so you'll be throwin it in the trash. Glutamine competes w/ the other aminos and it will lose. If you take Glutamine Peptides, that's a different story, and those you can take w/ your meal. If you really have a hard on for L-glutamine, you can take it 20-30 min. before breakfast or what i do sometimes is take it w/ me to the gym in a bottle and in the middle of my workout i take it w/ some water to prevent the muscle catabolism. If you take the free form L-glutamine make sure it's on empty stomach and before a meal. That way it wont compete w/ other aminos. :mix:

Top Bottom