Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Creatine Worth It?--cast In Your Votes

IS CREATINE WORTH IT? CAST IN YOUR VOTES...

• Great size/strength gains, but nothing like AAS

Votes: 266 47.3%
  • Great when stacked with AAS

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • Only in conjunction with PCT

Votes: 37 6.6%
  • Bloated me up like a fish, that's pretty much it

Votes: 74 13.2%
  • Placebo (only psychological gains)

Votes: 68 12.1%
  • Never used creatine, but have heard of it and would like to partake in Escher's insightful poll

Votes: 74 13.2%

• Total voters
E

escher

Not sure if the other thread worked, so I am posting it OMT. Apologies in advance if my stuff goes up twice again.

-e

They say it will give you a gain at about 10%.Doses for 15-30 gram a day for a month will blow you up.But your stengt will increase and you will feel powerfull.A buddy of my squat 370 kilo,and for somone at this results 10 % is a very good thing.And he cant use any AAS becuse he been tested all the time.Good luck :)

There are so many creatine products out there. Have to get through all the marketing BS to find one that works well. I've used the Trac creatine for the last 3 months and haven't had any problems. Okay result. Going to try the V12 turbo sometime in January.

The newer creatines don't cause bloat (Di-maltate, Ethyl Ester). Eating 4000 clean calories a day does cause bloat however.

You should get a real variety of answers to this because some people swear by it because they do so well on it and other swear at it because they don't respond at all.

I really like the new Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) and the di creatine malate is good too.

I think creatine is one of the few supps out there that actually works. I use simple creatine monohydrate, or whatever they're calling it these days. There is a bloat factor, but I've found that it's manageable with water intake and diet.

One problem with it though is that many users expect AS-type gains from it which isn't going to happen. But as long as you take it properly, watch your diet, and keep realistic expectations, I think it's a good product.

I just get plain Creatine Monohydrate and mix that with gatorade along with the my post-workout meal. It doesn't blow me up, but it probably gives me 2 or 3 extra reps on every exercise, which is definitely a plus

CEE rocks for me, Creatine Mono didn't do jack.

So, to answer your poll...yes and no, lol.

Top Bottom