Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokkyo labs testonon 250 has anyone taken it and what are the results, sideeffects?

MuMedMan

I STARTED TAKING A CYCLE OF TESTONON 250 FROM TTOKYO LABS THE INJECTION ARE SO PAINFUL I CANT LIFT FOR 3 DAYS HOW CAN I HELP THIS AND WHY DO THEY CAUSE SO MUCH PAIN?

It sounds as though it's a vet version of test. Some test can be painful when injected and some aren't. Usually pain subsides in three days which can be common in a lot of peoples experience with it.

------------------
Two 45 plates and a chicken is the breakfast sandwich of champions!!
skinny.gif

Rock On!

It's a good product. It gives me flu like symptoms just like sus250.

The pain from the injection is caused by the prop in the mixture. Buffer it with 1cc of deca before shooting it. This will cut down on the next day pain.

Massage the injection site VERY thoroughly after you shoot and make sure the amp is at least room temp or a little warmer before you inject. This will help hedge against the soreness a little bit but you cannot eliminate it totally.

TTOKKYO TEST IS JUST AS GOOD AS ORGANON BRAND SUST250. IF YOU SHOOT IT STRAIGHT, HELL YEAH ITS GONNA HURT. YOU GOTTA STACK IT WITH SOME EQ AND IT MAKES IT EASIER TO INJECT. LESS PAIN. AS FAR AS GAINS GO, I THINK YOU WILL GET THE SAME RESULTS AS ORGANON SUST.

The reason it hurts more than other sust is because in the first few batchs the alcohol content was too high. They have since fixed the problem and all is good w/future bottles.

what are the old batch #s that hurt? and new #s? I have 3 vials and their # are 124, 125, and 019. Another ? can i mix it with B12 to ease the pain?

Top Bottom