Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pantothenic Acid: IT WORKS

F

Frackal

I am a moderately acne prone individual, currently using test, deca, and d-bol, (clomid too) all known for causing acne. I am also using vitamin b-5, pantothenic acid, at about 10mg/day, split into 3-4 doses, with almost no acne anywhere. I ran out about 2 weeks ago, did not take it for 4 days, and started breaking out like crazy, got another bottle, loaded up once again, and the acne disappeared, this stuff is absolutely amazing, I will never go to a derma for any prescription cure, don't need it. I am also sleeping with a clean towel wrapped around my pillow to absorb oil and sweat, this too helps a lot, as well as using Neutrogena Multivitamin Acne cream, which includes topical b-5. Just thought I'd give a 'heads up.' :fro:

jesus fucking christ man....my back and chest broke out like mad recently, and this b5 isnt working for me...im only doing 3g a day, but i was doing 6 and i was told to cut it down. i really wanna see some results but nothing as of yet.

Tril0r, I'm sorry it's not working for you, you may try raising the dosage, but I dislike saying that to people because I am not sure exactly what the effects are of high dosage b-5, from what I've read it's safe, but still, it is up to you...plus remember there is more to acne control then just the b-5, and everyone reacts differently.

IM USING VIT. B-5 AT AROUND 4-5 GRAMS A DAY AND IM SEEING VERY DECENT RESULTS, CONSIDERING I JUST CAME OFF A FUCKIN CYCLE WITH SOME DIRTY ASS BROVEL TEST IN IT.... BUT I ALSO SHOWER 4 TIMES A DAY TO TRY AND HELP IT OUT , BUT I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE WHEN I DONT TAKE IT EVERY DAY , ALL IN ALL ITS A VERY DECENT OTC CURE FROM WHAT I CAN TELL SO FAR..

I used it and don't work for me.Good luck:mad:

Yep, it works for me too.
Normally take 5 grams a day, if I break out it goes up to 10+ grams and hey presto no more acne.
I was on antibiotics for years for acne, B5 does the job now. :biggrin:

I never get acne from gear, but Clomid makes my skin go apeshit. Is this stuff available at supplement stores? Thanks

Top Bottom