Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and dbol only cycle

rohanum

So im thinking of changing everything up.. Ive done 3 cycles in the past .. Test e ,tren/test and tbol only . Ive decided im going to drop injectables completely becuase they give me red patches on my arms whever i inject them near that area. And its very hard for me now to get a hold of them .
Also, Keep in mind I want to look more like a fitness model , like lazar angelov . I no longer see the point of getting really big and bloofy, it doesnt make me happy anymore.

Ive decided ill do orals only at low doses for 6-8 weeks , go off for 2-3 months and cycle again. This is the cycle i plan on running

Winstrol - 50 mgs ed
Dbol-10 mgs ed (im only running low dose dbol because it aromatizes into estrogen and estrogen is important )

Is this cycle worth running? What kindof gains should i expect? Im assuming this wouldnt stress my liver too much?

Cycle isn't bad. Actually is a pretty good strategy with the DBol, but I would run it at 20mg instead of 10mg.

There are too many variables involved in determining gains and results. For the most part, you should put on a little bit of lean muscle, and have the appearance of a hard physique if your body fat is low enough.

As far it not stressing your liver too much.. it is debatable. You will be running 2 liver toxic, methylated orals, so you will need to run cycle support. If you keep the dosages realistic though, there should not be much of a problem. 20mg of DBol, with 50mg of Winstrol would be no more toxic than 40mg of DBol, or 100mg of Winny. People run those dosages daily.

On a side note.. based on your goals and how you want to cycle, why don't you just look into doing Pro Hormones. Many of them are just as effective as AAS.. cheaper, and legal. You could stack a strong methylated oral with a non-methylated one for the results you want. Epistane, Trenavar, and Stano would be a great cycle for your goals. OxandroVar with Stano would also be great.

I'd drop both and do a var only cycle, especially if fitness model is your goal

Cycle isn't bad. Actually is a pretty good strategy with the DBol, but I would run it at 20mg instead of 10mg.

There are too many variables involved in determining gains and results. For the most part, you should put on a little bit of lean muscle, and have the appearance of a hard physique if your body fat is low enough.

As far it not stressing your liver too much.. it is debatable. You will be running 2 liver toxic, methylated orals, so you will need to run cycle support. If you keep the dosages realistic though, there should not be much of a problem. 20mg of DBol, with 50mg of Winstrol would be no more toxic than 40mg of DBol, or 100mg of Winny. People run those dosages daily.

On a side note.. based on your goals and how you want to cycle, why don't you just look into doing Pro Hormones. Many of them are just as effective as AAS.. cheaper, and legal. You could stack a strong methylated oral with a non-methylated one for the results you want. Epistane, and Stano would be a great cycle for your goals. OxandroVar with Stano would also be great.

Thanks alot mate! I almost forgot about prohormones .. I will need to order them. Wouldnt 20mgs cause estrogen related problems? I dont know how strong dbol is nor do i know its estrogen convertion rate(i just know it comverts to estrogen heavily ).. I just want enough estrogen in me for normal functions but it shouldnt get too high. I have heard 10mgs ed is similar to a hrt dose of testosterone .

I'd drop both and do a var only cycle, especially if fitness model is your goal

Way too expensive mate.. Im looking for something that will give me bang for buck . Dbol is dirt cheap here especially at the dose ill be running. Winstrol is almost half the price of anavar and a lot more powerful

Thanks alot mate! I almost forgot about prohormones .. I will need to order them. Wouldnt 20mgs cause estrogen related problems? I dont know how strong dbol is nor do i know its estrogen convertion rate(i just know it comverts to estrogen heavily ).. I just want enough estrogen in me for normal functions but it shouldnt get too high. I have heard 10mgs ed is similar to a hrt dose of testosterone .

20mg of Dbol may or may not cause estrogen related problems. It varies from person to person. The winstrol could help with this a little bit.

So basically you just want to run a winstrol cycle, but worried that your estrogen will get too low, so the DBol will help with this. IMO, if you keep your cycle to 4-6 weeks, then I would not worry about it. But I can understand why you would want the DBol. Basically, I am just talking in circles, so I don't know lol.

Pro hormones, that is all.

20mg of Dbol may or may not cause estrogen related problems. It varies from person to person. The winstrol could help with this a little bit.

So basically you just want to run a winstrol cycle, but worried that your estrogen will get too low, so the DBol will help with this. IMO, if you keep your cycle to 4-6 weeks, then I would not worry about it. But I can understand why you would want the DBol. Basically, I am just talking in circles, so I don't know lol.

Pro hormones, that is all.

Yup thats exactly why i want to run dbol with winstrol . It might also help with the dry/sore joints , i should get better gains with the estrogen and ill have some extra androgens in me . I was thinking of pushing it to 8 weeks as i would be going off cycle for a fairly long time (3 months). Yup i will look into that mate

Well I don't see any problem with your proposed plan then. If everything goes as planned, it should be a nice little cycle.

For the sore joints that come from winny, you could look into stacking MK-2877 or LGD-4033 with your cycle. I am using LGD-4033 on cycle for the sole purpose of it's healing effects. I really noticed a difference with with my joints within the first 2 weeks. I don't think it would have much effect muscle gain wise when stacked with more anabolic AAS, but the healing benefits are no joke. Superior Peptide currently has all their Sarms on sale for 50% off. Their are other sponsors as well with sales going on.

Top Bottom