Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a relief!!!

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I was expecting a mid sized package yesterday at my box. Well, I checked the tracking number the day before and it said it was delivered to the customer, but in a town about 30mins away from my box?!?!?

I was very nervous about picking it up. So I woke up, skipped breakfast, cleaned house, gave money to a friend for bail...I was expecting the worst case scenario.

I drove to the area. It's a large mall-like parking lot with a huge supermarket, so there could be cops everywhere and I wouldn't spot them. I circled that parking lot for 40 fucking minutes.

I finally parked close by, facing the mailboxe place. As I'm about to cross the road, this white van pulls up right in front of me, passenger side facing me. Two men in the front yell out "Hey!"

I haven't picked up the package yet so I'm not freaking out, but I was already edgy.

The other guy looks at me, smiles and says "You wanna buy a stereo?"

I look in the back of there Van, there are about 10 stereos. I told them I was busy and wasn't interested.

Went in, and I'm relieved that the package was there. But now, I have to walk out with it.

I finally get to my car, throw the package on the backseat, turn around and there is a man holding a wallet at my window. He flips his wallet open. It's a "Sergant" police badge.

He starts yapping and at this point I'm not even listening since I was getting mentally ready not to say a word, thinking about which attorney to call...

Well, it turns out he was bitching because I was parked in a restricted zone, authorized parking only. I apoligized, I'm sorry officer, blah blah blah, and he let me go but only after talking to me for about 5mins about various things since he found me to be very respectful and nice.

I put on my safety belt and drove at 50km/h all the way.

Damn bro. You had me afraid for you until I finished reading your post. Glad everything worked out. Made for a good story though :)

supertech69 said:
I think I would have needed some Charmin about the time he flipped that badge at me. LOL

Actually, I was quite surprised at how calm and collected I was. I wasn't scared one bit, I was a robot. It was after the incident that I freaked out thinking of what could happen and if it's all worth it.

Here's something else, the guy I gave the money to disappeared. I have not been able to contact him for 30hours now. His cellphone is off, when I call it goes straight to voicemail. I never left a message. I kept calling and at one point his voicemail was full and after a while it was empty so he did check his messages. He better have one hell of an excuse.

lol, thats a ridiculous story bro. What are the chances of being approached by a white van and a cop for nothing related to what they should actually be related to?

Does what I just typed make any sense? Im not sure...

He's partying at your expense.......however, the pucker factor of that story must have been way off the scale for you!!

Yossarian2000 said:
lol, thats a ridiculous story bro. What are the chances of being approached by a white van and a cop for nothing related to what they should actually be related to?

Does what I just typed make any sense? Im not sure...

I'm still shaking up about it, look at my post, spelling errors, no punctuation written like it's at the 3rd grade level. It's not bullshit. I lost 1000's of dollars here. I'm in no mood to joke around.

you've got me shaking! I'm afraid that when he flipped his wallet out I would have knocked him over, running, yelling, "Ahhhhh my steroids!!!!" only to find out I parked in the wrong place!

Top Bottom