Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virbac Tren E and Sust

Dendroaspis

Hi guys, after browsing the net I would like to know the following, I have got some Trenbolone Enanthate and Test Sust (both manufactured by Virbac) and Anadrol (Anadrolics). I am thinking of sust 250mg/pw and Tren 200mg/x2 pw(400mg/pw) along with the anadrol 100mg/ed.Would this be sufficient for some good quality gains and would I be able to keep most of it? I have used cyp, dbol and anadrol in the past but this will be my first time on tren. Know that tren ace would have been a "Safer" option but thought I might give it a go. Thanks

advanced cycle but you will get good gains off it, with proper diet and workouts

You want to know if Test, Tren, and Anadrol would be "sufficient for some good quality gains and would I be able to keep most of it."? Well the answer is yes, but keeping most of it is kind of unrealistic. That is just part of the game when you use extremely anabolic compounds that give fast gains like Tren and Anadrol. But, even though you may lose a good amount of size and strength after cycle and PCT are over with.. if you look at where you started, and where you are now.. the change should be drastic.

I would start your Anadrol at 50mg a day, and see how you react. Anadrol has been known to kill a persons appetite, and the same can be said about Tren. So using them both together at the same time could back fire. Not much sense in running a bunch of gear and not being able to eat. So start the drol at 50mg per day, and see how you handle it and tren together. Then if all is good, bump the dosage up.

Also, Tren and Drol can be quite toxic and hard on the body, so make sure you are running proper cycle support.

Thanks for the advice. Apetite a bit off but managing still. Only in the start of week 3 now so will see how things go. No sides of note yet.

Top Bottom