Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle thought

Barbending

Hi guys, looking for any thoughts and advice on my next cycle ive put together, im 23 years old, 13stone 6, 5ft 8, been training solid for over 6 years, previous cycles both Test E/dbol cycles which went well but quite a lot of water retention.
also had some successful anavar only cycles.

so heres my next cycle ive ordered it in just wanted second thoughts, im looking to increase mass whilst not adding to much fat or water retention, i will be running 1mg adex E3D this time also.

Week supplement
1 Test E 600mg Anavar 50mg ED,
2 Test E 600mg, Anavar 50mg ED,
3 Test E 600mg, Anavar 50mg ED,
4 Test E 600mg, Anavar 50mg ED,
5 Test E 600mg, Anavar 100mg ED,
6 Test E 600mg, Anavar 100mg ED,
7 Test E 300mg, One rip 3ml (test prop 210mg,tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
8 Test E 300mg, One rip 3ml (test prop 210mg,tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
9 Test E 300mg, One Rip 3ml (test prop 210mg, tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
10 Test E 300mg, One Rip 3ml (test prop 210mg, tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
11 Test E 300mg, One Rip 3ml (test prop 210mg, tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
12 Test E 300mg, One Rip 3ml (test prop 210mg, tren ace 195mg, masteron 195mg)
15 Clomid 100mg ED, Nolvadex 40mg ED, Tribulus, HGW
16 Clomid 100mg ED, Nolvadex 40mg ED, Tribulus, HGW
17 Clomid 50mg ED, Nolvadex 20mg ED, Tribulus, HGW
18 Clomid 50mg ED, Nolvadex 20mg ED, Tribulus, HGW

Is HCG NEEDED? or will i be okay without it,
test e dose will be 300mg monday and thursday,
and onerip dose will be 1ml, monday wednesday and friday,
Thanks guys appreciate any feedback ;)

Why's that may I ask? Ive read up for the passed 4-5 years daily there isn't many threads on the Internet I havnt read Infact, also I know the side effects this could bring especially with the Tren acetate, but I feel ready to take the plunge

That is some weird cycle.
No second thoughts a complete overhaul is required.
At 23 don't mess up your natural levels, I know its tempting but believe me its not worth it unless that your livelihood.

That is some weird cycle.
No second thoughts a complete overhaul is required.
At 23 don't mess up your natural levels, I know its tempting but believe me its not worth it unless that your livelihood.

I respect your opinion but I will deffinately be running these compounds starting in the next 2 weeks, is there any other changes you would make to this as I thought this was a reletively simple cycle, test based, addition of anavar, and of course the onerip which I will be testing my tolerance to Tren which is why I'm at a relatively low dose to many athletes out there. If sides are too unbareable then I will drop it and it will leave me with a test e - anavar cycle. Thanks a lot :)

I respect your opinion but I will deffinately be running these compounds starting in the next 2 weeks, is there any other changes you would make to this as I thought this was a reletively simple cycle, test based, addition of anavar, and of course the onerip which I will be testing my tolerance to Tren which is why I'm at a relatively low dose to many athletes out there. If sides are too unbareable then I will drop it and it will leave me with a test e - anavar cycle. Thanks a lot :)

If you had a problem with water before it was your diet , maybe you have trained for 6 years but your body was still maturing and developing for most of that time so it's not like you have 6 years of muscle maturity but it's possible someone took you under their wing and you have developed a good physique , just be cautious of your blood pressure , also I foresee you needing to up the frequency of your arimidex , also there's no way you've read as much as you say or you wouldn't be trying to run a long and short estered test at the same time especially with the other cutting drugs , just pick one , I'd drop the test e and double the prop , I'm guessing one rip means 1 pin a week with those doses ? I hope so just because of the tren dosing , but obviously those compounds need pinned ED or EOD , also asking of you'll need hcg is another question with your extensive research you should already know the answer to , your testicles will be completely shut off from that cycle , what hcg does is it "makes" your testicles start working but it's just like any other drug when you stop your body is on it's own again , I would recommend hcg the last 2 weeks of your cycle into the 2 weeks before your pct starts , so 4 weeks total , then run you pct you have laid out , it will still take a while to recover and some side effects will be noticed like libido loss , lethargy , energy loss , good luck bro

thanks for the reply injfuel, the main reason for using test E instead of a faster ester like prop is more of a personal preference thing as im not keen on frequent injections yet, i understand i have half of my cycle with extra pins per week but any way of using less pins per week for me is a bonus at the minute.
i shall up the adex frequency dose if that is required it will be the first time using an anti E during cycle i have had no issues with gyno in the past
also ive never had any issues recovering in the past with 12 week 600mg per week test e and 40mg dbol for first 4 weeks, and never used any hcg, if you believe the one rip will be that suppressive too my little men i may think of not using it and sticking with the basics because id rather not add more stuff like hcg.
you could quite possibly be right with the diet and the water issue before because at the time i just wanted to grow grow grow and i was eating every carb under the sun, without an anti E so the water retention was self inflicted to be fair
and the onerip is 1ml monday, 1ml wednesday, 1ml friday if that wasnt clear which brings you to the totals i posted previously
thanks again, barbending

thanks for the reply injfuel, the main reason for using test E instead of a faster ester like prop is more of a personal preference thing as im not keen on frequent injections yet, i understand i have half of my cycle with extra pins per week but any way of using less pins per week for me is a bonus at the minute.
i shall up the adex frequency dose if that is required it will be the first time using an anti E during cycle i have had no issues with gyno in the past
also ive never had any issues recovering in the past with 12 week 600mg per week test e and 40mg dbol for first 4 weeks, and never used any hcg, if you believe the one rip will be that suppressive too my little men i may think of not using it and sticking with the basics because id rather not add more stuff like hcg.
you could quite possibly be right with the diet and the water issue before because at the time i just wanted to grow grow grow and i was eating every carb under the sun, without an anti E so the water retention was self inflicted to be fair
and the onerip is 1ml monday, 1ml wednesday, 1ml friday if that wasnt clear which brings you to the totals i posted previously
thanks again, barbending

When you run multiple compounds for that duration it will tend to atrophy the testicles considerably , yes I read that your dosing the 3 compounds 3 times a week , it would be a fun ride just be careful and please do not over eat and gain fat and water because it will diminish the visibility on your physique and effectiveness of the cutting drugs , listen to your body and understand that things can go wrong quick , I would still recommend taking the test e out of weeks 7 thru 12 or run the cyp to week 8 and then take it out and run the prop weeks 9-12

When you run multiple compounds for that duration it will tend to atrophy the testicles considerably , yes I read that your dosing the 3 compounds 3 times a week , it would be a fun ride just be careful and please do not over eat and gain fat and water because it will diminish the visibility on your physique and effectiveness of the cutting drugs , listen to your body and understand that things can go wrong quick , I would still recommend taking the test e out of weeks 7 thru 12 or run the cyp to week 8 and then take it out and run the prop weeks 9-12

I hear you injfuel I agree it would be wiser so I'll get some prop in and add the extra required test to each Onerip shot, this will also alow me to get onto pct quicker :verygood: thanks a lot for the input and im not going to let the diet stray gonna keep it around 300g protein 160g clean carbs

Top Bottom