Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These Better Protein Bars...

Gawd

Gave me a hard on!
:p

Freakin simple to make. When you look at the powder it actually Looks like what's suppose to be in it. Which is already better then most stuff you buy in stores.

I made mine with ANPB and Sugar Free Maple Syrup. DELICIOUS.

Very glad I decided to buy 10 bags now. :D

Definitely something to be proud of Needto!

Yo get choclate Optimum protein powder a little pancake mix a few scoops of Peanut Butter add water and you have choclate protein pancakes and they rock with like fucking 400 grams of protein when made right

Yo get choclate Optimum protein powder a little pancake mix a few scoops of Peanut Butter add water and you have choclate protein pancakes and they rock with like fucking 400 grams of protein when made right

ya pancake mix is sooo good for you lol.. 400g of protein please bro you would have to add half the tube of protein.

can you make a bunch of different recipes with that. can you make it low fat,low carb,low sugar,? well I sure and hell know you cant make it low carb. Pancake mix? well I guess you could make it nice in high simple shitty worst carbs for you type carbs yes you have that.

After all that you still have to take the time to measure it all out (provided you even know what you are doing) and then sit there and cook it. Seems like a lot of work for a lot of shit.

Price of protein price of shitty pancake mix (well unless you are going to buy the real expensive all wheat organic kind) then that is even more money. then add the cooking time to make the pancakes (again thats if you even know how) and what good is all that.

There is soo soo much more to this then just that lol.. Its a easy way to get in some good healthy cals.

takes 3 mins to make the bars. set them in the fridge and have them all week. You can also take the bars with you wrapped up. Leave them in the car for a day or where ever and they are still good to eat.

I also bet my life these bars when it comes to taste slap the living fuck shit out of some crappy sloppy ass choc shitty pancake recipe you come up with. Thanks for the add though.,No way on this god given earth that crap filled pancake recipe can compare to this product in any way. :D:D:D:D

ya pancake mix is sooo good for you lol.. 400g of protein please bro you would have to add half the tube of protein.

can you make a bunch of different recipes with that. can you make it low fat,low carb,low sugar,? well I sure and hell know you cant make it low carb. Pancake mix? well I guess you could make it nice in high simple shitty worst carbs for you type carbs yes you have that.

After all that you still have to take the time to measure it all out (provided you even know what you are doing) and then sit there and cook it. Seems like a lot of work for a lot of shit.

Price of protein price of shitty pancake mix (well unless you are going to buy the real expensive all wheat organic kind) then that is even more money. then add the cooking time to make the pancakes (again thats if you even know how) and what good is all that.

There is soo soo much more to this then just that lol.. Its a easy way to get in some good healthy cals.

takes 3 mins to make the bars. set them in the fridge and have them all week. You can also take the bars with you wrapped up. Leave them in the car for a day or where ever and they are still good to eat.

I also bet my life these bars when it comes to taste slap the living fuck shit out of some crappy sloppy ass choc shitty pancake recipe you come up with. Thanks for the add though.,No way on this god given earth that crap filled pancake recipe can compare to this product in any way. :D:D:D:D

Lol..
Tomorrows newspaper reads, "Scout found dead in his home with pancakes apparently shoved down his throat.. No suspects but police are following a trail left of the steroid 'Trenbolone'"

Lol..
Tomorrows newspaper reads, "Scout found dead in his home with pancakes apparently shoved down his throat.. No suspects but police are following a trail left of the steroid 'Trenbolone'"

lol scouts and old timer on this board and a good bro.

I want to eat one every time i see a thread about these!

Ya Just can't eat just one..lol

RADAR

we should have "needto's better protein bar challenge"!

who can eat the most better protein bars in one sitting?

post your results on a youtube video!

bet you i could eat 3 dozen!

Top Bottom