Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore nipples one month AFTER pct

steveff

Hey yall,

I finished up PCT about 6 weeks ago and about 1 week ago my nipples started to feel a little sore. I've been ignoring it because it's not that bad but I feel like I should do something about it anyway. My nipples do not look puffy or anything but I can feel a tiny lump under the nipple. It might just be the gland itself, but I don't feel like taking chances.

Would you guys recommend the Evo Nolva/Letro protocol or would 25mg ED of aromasin for longer do the trick?

I used 25mg aromasin for a week and the soreness subsided, but I ran out and the soreness returned a few days later. So it's definitely an estrogen issue. I feel my testosterone has recovered higher than it was pre-cycle.

I ran a full PCT consisting of clomid, aromasin, ostarine, tstack17, and protein factory Post cycle. I feel better than ever, better than I did
on cycle, but the nipple thing is the only issue.

Let me know what you guys think!

Go get yourself some blood work and treat from there accordingly.

you can't expect a accurate answer without bloodwork man... that's the only way to tell if there even is a problem and it will also show how bad it is if in fact there is an issue... get the bloodwork and post it and then you can get the proper guidance... you should always be getting bloodwork done upon pct completion... you know this already bro...

Thanks for the replies guys. The only reason I didn't go straight to blood work was the fact that I didn't get pre cycle bloods taken (stupid, I know)

I was using 12.5mg Eod since day one. Upped it to ED when I got paranoid about puffiness mid cycle.
Then 25mg ED for Pct.

Used L-aroma from AGguys

Ordered everything for my next PCT and more. So i think ill start up 10mg Nolva ED ans .5mg Adex EOD when it comes in. Just to be safe. I want to nip this (no pun intended) as quickly as possible. And who knows if it'll get worse by the time my order arrives... :(

I ordered Pharm stuff a month ago and it finally arrived YESTERDAY.

So as of yesterday, I'm doing 10mg Nolvadex ED and 1mg Adex EOD.

The lumps got pretty shitty in the time it took for things to arrive, so I decided to use 1mg adex.

Think 20mg Nolva will be beneficial? Or keep it at 10mg

arimidex was a very poor choice... you already have an issue and your using a weak suppressor as opposed to aromasin which is a suicide inhibitor... i would not be surprised if you see much of nothing with this protocol bro...

Top Bottom