Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle ever

kai1432

Wad up everyone I'm hear to get my second cycle reviews and I want everyone's thought on that
Stats height 5.6 74kg 25 years old bf 15%
First cycle was albutrol and t3.

Goal is to achieve lean mass while dropping body fat
The Compounds I hold are test e, var, tbol, winny, albutrol, provirion, prami, adex for pct clomid, nolva, tadalafil, tribulas, afgani shilajeet

So that's what I lay down for a winter cycle
1-12 Test e 500mg ew
1-6 avavar 40mg ed or 1-6 tbol 60mg ed
1-12 provirion 25mg ed
7-12 albutrol 12-16mg ed
7-12 Winstol 30mg ed
1-12 adex 12.5mg eod

Pct 13-18
clomid 50 50 25 25 nolva 40 40 20 20 10 tadalafil 20 ed pre-workout shilajeet and tribulas bed time ed

OK so my questions are - is that too much for a second cycle
Can I use prami on cycle or in pct just for extra dopamine and gh burst
I'll took liver-kidney protection too.

Can't hold on aromisan and sarms else they might be my first choice
Any help or advice is welcome but don't just come and bash

Last edited:
Bro you can't run 12 weeks of orals. That's completely reckless and will destroy your liver. Just run an oral kickstart with Anavar and forget the winstrol the last half. Use N2guard on cycle for protection.
I would add Test Stack to your PCT. Check my signature for info on it.

Last edited:
Yup I'll add n2guard with that and yes I do think using 5 orals just on cycle is too much I might drop the winny and let provirion and albutrol work as finishers

Taking way to many things for first real cycle..albut and t3 isn't a cycle bro...
Just take test 500mg 12 weeks jump start with Dianabulk run aromasin from Agguys and n2guard throughout cycle. ..add s4 and gw from sarms1. ..added Oxandavar last 4 if you wish. ..Go to evo board and follow pct protocol

Top Bottom