Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Full Stack - HCG, Unleashed , Clomid , Arimidex - Please take a look

please read my thread on the perfect pct here... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...layout-included-full-explanation-1357123.html

you should NEVER run hcg in pct bro... that's just a horrible idea in so many ways...

here is the complete pct to run...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks rick, im using unleashed as a test supp, wouldnt this be enough?

Also i did my last injection of test E 300mg today. When exActly would you start the hcg and what dosages? And when exactly would you start the Pct ?

Thanks Rick, i always value your feedback

you should be good with unleashed.Try to get post cycle in there as well,. The combo works well.

you should be good with unleashed.Try to get post cycle in there as well,. The combo works well.

Yup i have the PCT/Unleashed combo Hurricane. Im just not exactly sure when should i start taking it. After the Hcg? During? And how to combine the pct /unleashed combo. First time taking this combo

So you did a cycle without first researching your PCT. Follow Dylan advice. Start HCG now while the test e clears your system. 500iu twice a week for two weeks.

Then Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Post cycle/unleashed combo
Osta 25md ED

Don't go cheap. Most important part of cycle is PCT. If you can't afford it you shouldn't b doing it as you'll lose most of your gains. You don't have to use sponsors either but I've been satisfied with sarms1. Can't say much for AG-guys as I've only used the t3 and clen with results that weren't what I expected. The aromasin and Clomid might b different but I prefer pharm for that.

So you did a cycle without first researching your PCT. Follow Dylan advice. Start HCG now while the test e clears your system. 500iu twice a week for two weeks.

Then Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Osta 25md ED

Don't go cheap. Most important part of cycle is PCT. If you can't afford it you shouldn't b doing it as you'll lose most of your gains. You don't have to use sponsors either but I've been satisfied with sarms1. Can't say much for AG-guys as I've only used the t3 and clen with results that weren't what I expected. The aromasin and Clomid might b different but I prefer pharm for that.

well said... pct is the most important part of the cycle... without recovery, there are no gains, and there are no more cycles... recovery is everything... an extensive pct is extremely important to ensure the proper recovery and ability to make the most progress possible...

Then Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Osta 25md ED

This is not my first rodeo, I've always done the old school basic PCT of just hcg and nolvadex. That was like 2 years ago, now im implementing and experiencing with clomid and pct/unleashed stacks etc for the first time, and I wasnt exactly sure how to implement them in my PCT, i know PCT is just as important as the cycle itself.

Thanks for the advice.

So i took the liquid clomiphene from superior peptide that i had previosuly ordered. My god!! Tastes like alcohol mixed with god knows what! clomid im hoping lol. Anyway , next time i guess i'll mix it in some juice or something. Awful awful taste, kind of burned my throat a little bit after too, is this normal??????I still feel my throat kind of like a little sore/burn after ingesting this liquid clomid.

Then Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Osta 25md ED

sorry just saw this now buddy. this is right here, how you wanna run it.you have a serm, an ai, and a test booster to recover and you have osta also to help you keep gains& strength.

So i took the liquid clomiphene from superior peptide that i had previosuly ordered. My god!! Tastes like alcohol mixed with god knows what! clomid im hoping lol. Anyway , next time i guess i'll mix it in some juice or something. Awful awful taste, kind of burned my throat a little bit after too, is this normal??????I still feel my throat kind of like a little sore/burn after ingesting this liquid clomid.

Thanks for the reply hurricane. Any experiences with this?

On my last pct I ran:
clomid
adex 1mg eod
hcgenerate es
n2guard
and I added ostarine at 25mg ed

that addition of ostarine was by far the best thing that I ever did. I started at 175 and gained 32lbs on cycle I lost only 9lbs after pct and time off man and most of my strength was still there as well. Ostarine and a steady clean diet and hard work will help you keep gains.

Top Bottom