Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Full Stack - HCG, Unleashed , Clomid , Arimidex - Please take a look

Mia305

Whats going good fellas?!

So i just finished my 12 week test/tren/mast/prop cycle and my last test injection will be tomorrow tuesday. I packed a good 20lbs , i started at 180 I'm weighting about 200 lbs more or less. I know i will lose probably 10 lbs of this, but i want to do a really good PCT to try to keep most of it, so here it goes, after my last injection of test E 300mg tomorrow tuesday I'm planning to run my PCT as follow: ( please critique/suggest as you may see fit, i'd really appreciate honest feedback)

*Starting Friday ( 3 days after last injection) HCG - 2500 IUs x 4 weeks

*Liquid Clomid from superior peptides 25/25/12/12/12/12 starting on Monday of next week so 6 days after last injection ( by the way if someone can help me with the dosage, it'd be great since the dropper doesn't have any measurements) thanks

*PCT/ Unleashed combo starting on Monday of next week so 6 days after last injection

*Arimidex 0.5mg eod (already taking this , will keep taking until PCT is over

Let me hear your feedback guys! Thanks a lot!!

First, the clomid is too low. Should be dosed like 50/50/25/25/12.5. And I can't vouch for superior peptides, but I can tell you the one time I didn't buy from AG-Guys and bought from Progen Peptides, I got sold bunk RC's. So if stick with AG-Guys.
The unleashed/post cycle combo is great.
The Arimidex is unnecessary. I'd rather you do Letrozone (MyProH or n2bm) which is formestane/arimistane/11-oxo so it'll be you AI PLUS Cortisol control and throw in another TBooster like some DAA. Also, totally optional, but some otstarine (sarms1) at 20mg/day would REALLY solidify those gains and keep you anabolic without any hormone manipulation.
Good luck! & Check out the coupon code threads to all the above-mentioned websites for their Memorial Day deals, I think you have til Tuesday!

First, the clomid is too low. Should be dosed like 50/50/25/25/12.5. And I can't vouch for superior peptides, but I can tell you the one time I didn't buy from AG-Guys and bought from Progen Peptides, I got sold bunk RC's. So if stick with AG-Guys.
The unleashed/post cycle combo is great.
The Arimidex is unnecessary. I'd rather you do Letrozone (MyProH or n2bm) which is formestane/arimistane/11-oxo so it'll be you AI PLUS Cortisol control and throw in another TBooster like some DAA. Also, totally optional, but some otstarine (sarms1) at 20mg/day would REALLY solidify those gains and keep you anabolic without any hormone manipulation.
Good luck! & Check out the coupon code threads to all the above-mentioned websites for their Memorial Day deals, I think you have til Tuesday!

Yeah i hear ya on the clomid dosages, i just wanted to take it easy since it is my first time using it, but i'll follow your dosages.

What about the other dosages and starting dates ?

WAAAAY too much HCG for starters. 5-700 couple times a week is all you should need. BUT you dont want to use HCG after the AAS has left your system because it will just keep pituitaty suppressed. Its best used during the cycle, I like to use whole cycle but just at the end if fine.

WAAAAY too much HCG for starters. 5-700 couple times a week is all you should need. BUT you dont want to use HCG after the AAS has left your system because it will just keep pituitaty suppressed. Its best used during the cycle, I like to use whole cycle but just at the end if fine.

Well in my case i already finished. So, how would you rearrange and run the above PCT?

Order the Letrozone now, you can still use coupon code md25 at n2bm for 25% off your order. And start it next Tuesday at about 25 sprays/day.
As for the ostarine, start that at the same time next Tuesday along with everything else. You can also still use the code 20offmmd at sarms1 for 20% off your ostarine.

Order the Letrozone now, you can still use coupon code md25 at n2bm for 25% off your order. And start it next Tuesday at about 25 sprays/day.
As for the ostarine, start that at the same time next Tuesday along with everything else. You can also still use the code 20offmmd at sarms1 for 20% off your ostarine.

Raff i greatly appreciate your feedback, however, i've had some unexpected expenses and i dont feel like spending another 200 on supps, so if you could stick and offer suggestions with the supps i already have, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks much

Clomid dose needs increased to 50/50/25/25

Aromasin would have been much better to run in PCT than Arimadex. It's more suited for recovery and will help you increase free test.

I would also recommend Test Stack in PCT as well

ag guys clomid 50/50/25/25
post cycle/unleashed
ag guys aromasin 12.5 eod
sarms1 osta 20 mg per day

Clomid dose needs increased to 50/50/25/25

Aromasin would have been much better to run in PCT than Arimadex. It's more suited for recovery and will help you increase free test.

I would also recommend Test Stack in PCT as well

Thanks rick, im using unleashed as a test supp, wouldnt this be enough?

Also i did my last injection of test E 300mg today. When exActly would you start the hcg and what dosages? And when exactly would you start the Pct ?

Thanks Rick, i always value your feedback

Top Bottom