Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Full Stack - HCG, Unleashed , Clomid , Arimidex - Please take a look

On my last pct I ran:
clomid
adex 1mg eod
hcgenerate es
n2guard
and I added ostarine at 25mg ed

that addition of ostarine was by far the best thing that I ever did. I started at 175 and gained 32lbs on cycle I lost only 9lbs after pct and time off man and most of my strength was still there as well. Ostarine and a steady clean diet and hard work will help you keep gains.

aromasin is much better to use during pct then adex for a few reasons.I agree 100% on the osta!

Any experiences with the liquid clomid in regards to what i mentioned earlier?

yes research chemicals are just like sarms.they taste like shit, not the same exact taste but just as bad imo! some have a bad taste, some burn a bit but its not out of the ordinary.Chase it down!I can handle it because im so used to it.

aromasin is much better to use during pct then adex for a few reasons.I agree 100% on the osta!

I've been rethinking aromasin over nolvadex for a while. Was all but set to use nolva in a few weeks. Would you take the aromasin until you finish clomid/osta in place of nolva? Thanks bro

I've been rethinking aromasin over nolvadex for a while. Was all but set to use nolva in a few weeks. Would you take the aromasin until you finish clomid/osta in place of nolva? Thanks bro

you can use clomid as your only serm, if you wish. Some people only use 1 serm in pct and recover quite well

Top Bottom