Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Perfect PCT... Article and layout included with FULL explanation...

dylangemelli

Many of you often ask about what to use for pct... There is so much parity on the answer to this question that you will find you get a different answer no matter whom you ask... Some things for some, while something different works well for others... What it comes down to is recovery and maintaining gains... Without recovery, there are no cycles, there are not future gains, there are no immediate gains because they will be lost if your not recovering... Kickstarting hpta is obviously the most important but that IS NOT the only area that needs addressed... There are several other problematic areas in a pct that require attention... There is the possibility of estrogen rebound, cortisol control, depression, loss of strength, pressure that has been put on organ with oral use, etc... All of these need to be addressed for a full and complete recovery... here is a link to an article that describes the perfect pct... I am also including a full layout as well... Of course you can add things to this pct as well and there are things I can say that are excellent to add but this pct will have you covered with what you need to recover...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I don't understand why you use Nolva and Clomid in PCT, can you explain that? I have built my first PCT around what you have laid out here with both Clomid and Nolva but I have read so many conflicting things about using both.

Beautiful PCT. You could even swap out the Aromasin with Letrozone (n2bm or MyProH), which'll cover your AI needs AND a cortisol inhibitor, to protect you from the cortisol-spike dangers when a cycle ends.

This PCT is great for helping you to get on the right track to healthy recovery. This is how I do mine, and my blood work verifies that it does work. I add in a couple things here and there depending on cycle and length of time on cycle.

Great article bro!

Top Bottom