Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Management For Bodybuilding

gorillahung

What do you guys and gals use for pain management. I'm on the wrong side of 40 years of age and have awful rotator cuff pain. I'm going through physical therapy and I've had 2 cortisone injections in each shoulder in the past 3 months. I had an MRI on both shoulders last Friday. Right now I'm just using Aleve. I had been taking buckets of ibuprofen but my doc said Aleve would be better for me. It provides some relief . I'm wondering about some of the muscle creams that are applied topically. Does anyone know of any that are effective? I could get hydrocodone but I don't want to take that stuff. There's just way too much potential for addiction. I saw a TV ad with Shaquille Oneal pitching some type of topical pain relief but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, share your advice for pain management.

I'm in my 40s too. Have had issue with joint pain in every joint, just about. I receive monthly scripts of norcos and ibuprofen 800mg. Taking lots of opiates will affect strength. I take some ibuprofen a couple times a week when feeling inflamed which is often in the winter. I play it by ear, or joint, when it comes to pain. Last winter, my knee swole and stayed that way for months. I left it alone and this year I'm back up to 4 plate squats again. Shoulders are delicate, but I would still find something to do that won't cause pain. Just minimize rotation..

What do you guys and gals use for pain management. I'm on the wrong side of 40 years of age and have awful rotator cuff pain. I'm going through physical therapy and I've had 2 cortisone injections in each shoulder in the past 3 months. I had an MRI on both shoulders last Friday. Right now I'm just using Aleve. I had been taking buckets of ibuprofen but my doc said Aleve would be better for me. It provides some relief . I'm wondering about some of the muscle creams that are applied topically. Does anyone know of any that are effective? I could get hydrocodone but I don't want to take that stuff. There's just way too much potential for addiction. I saw a TV ad with Shaquille Oneal pitching some type of topical pain relief but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, share your advice for pain management.

Ive had good luck with Aleve myself. Its my personal OTC of choice for pain. Those topicals can help some but don't expect any miracles. You know how over hyped commercials are.

honestly.... Cannabis... more reasons to supplements it than just for pain, but it helps ALOT with pain. Have it medically for spine/back, but notice it helps most of the body for pain.
some types of pain it might not help as much though.
I rec high CBD trains, cuts the mental effects alot

honestly.... Cannabis... more reasons to supplements it than just for pain, but it helps ALOT with pain. Have it medically for spine/back, but notice it helps most of the body for pain.
some types of pain it might not help as much though.
I rec high CBD trains, cuts the mental effects alot

I can't get medical cannabis where I live. I do know of some sources where I could get it but they are some shady characters that might just kick my ass and rob me. It would be interesting to try it before a workout. The only problem I see is getting the right amount so that I can still think clearly and be motivated to train. Smoking cannabis always made me lazy and sleepy even in small amounts.

Top Bottom