Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
very true. the strength is awesome but the pumps effect your workout. as for what I have read, I also agree with you about the 2nd point. it's not the miracles roid when it comes to cutting. im starting my 4th week of tren (bumped it up for 500mg per week) and not cutting at the rate that Ive heard on these forums. but the strength and hardness , yes, they are out of this world.

yes the hardness is a perfect way to put what I've experienced..

perhaps the miracle stuff is cause people are running high dosages, and also people who cannot control their eating take it and then it suppresses their appetite and then they claim it dropped their bf% and its a miracle AAS when all along all they had to do was eat smaller portions

yes the hardness is a perfect way to put what I've experienced..

perhaps the miracle stuff is cause people are running high dosages, and also people who cannot control their eating take it and then it suppresses their appetite and then they claim it dropped their bf% and its a miracle AAS when all along all they had to do was eat smaller portions

I suppose nothing is going to work without a bit of sacrifice.
Hey steve,how many different injection sites do u use with the EOD shots?

tren doesnt start its magic till the 4th week that when the body recomp comes...tren is the ultimate cutter

i find trens working point to be 75mg ed minimum...100 is ideal but 75 is acceptable...eod injections at 75 or 100 just is not gonna give results like it should

i find trens working point to be 75mg ed minimum...100 is ideal but 75 is acceptable...eod injections at 75 or 100 just is not gonna give results like it should

i hear ya but ya gotta understand a lot of us prefer to run conservative cycles so that recovery isn't tough. I have no interest in going on TRT at 40 like so many because of steroid abuse.

i do not have plans to compete so no reason to run aggressive doses. if i recover fine this time around with no complications next time I will up the dosages a bit. i can probably get away with that because my sides weren't really an issue aside from the de-hydration.. I'm in no rush and not trying to impress anyone.. compared to 2 years ago my progress has been very satisfying.

I was all pumped up and veins popping out last night after a vicious workout and then my picture taker doesn't show up till like 10pm so i said screw it.. so this morning I took pics COLD :( .. they came out kinda crappy but i think the results can be seen anyway, I seem to be more massive in the arms, chest, shoulders compared to the before pics. my legs are built like tanks however I am gonna wait till the end of my cycle to take them cause I'm a hairy Leb mofo and they need to be shaved.

once the cycle is over in 4 weeks I am gonna have my friend who is a semi-pro photographer take final pics for me... the next 4 weeks will be cutting with masteron and cyp and fat burner

dropping my carbs bigtime from here on out. not concerned with strength.. i already have a plan with some guys at the gym to focus more on high rep volume training instead of heavy weights like i've been doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom