Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK to drink alcohol during DNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jontetan

So i recently started my DNP cycle, am on day 3 now at 600mg/day. I have taken all precaution like having a good supply of mutlivitamins and i drink alot of water. I got invited to a huge party next weekend home at this chick that I've been wanting to bang for a long time now and I simply cant pass this opportunity. I cant go sober because I would bust in her in like 5 seconds, plus going to a party sober is not fun. So my plan is to arrive sorta late when everyone is already drunk and sip on a beer slowly and then have drinks when I feel like the time is getting right. One problem is that I sweat alot and I dont know how to hide this, I will have to wear double set of clothes so the inner layer will absorb most of it and it wont show.

Anyways there is no danger in drinking moderate amounts of alcohol as long as i stay properly hydrated right?

Also ofc I will eat less this day to take into account the booze calories i will be indulging, so i will still be shredding fat

Id be very careful and be sure to stay hydrated. I think it would be foolish to sit here and say oh its fine dont worry about it. I personally am not a dnp fan but that bridge has been crossed and you are using it.
It also sounds like you are going to drink no matter what as well so the thing now is to try to help you do it as safely as possible. Id look to sports drinks to maintain hydration and electrolyte levels. Gatorade or Powerade and I would really try to keep your drinking to a minimum man. DNP increases your metabolism so much id imagine it increases your tolerance as well so please be careful if you feel you have to do this.

I wouldn't even play around. Just don't drink while taking that stuff.

Yeah you know what in retrospect even though I gave advice under the guise of well he is going to do it anyway the fact is this post is correct man.
Just dont do it. this substance is not to be taken lightly. Just envision yourself being taken to the ER , entire body cramping severely and in so much pain you cannot even stand or get out of the fetal position on the ground. That is not an unlikely scenario here bro.

DNP is pure poison. No way will i touch the stuff, i've seen over the yrs on this forum what this stuff can do, I respect my body too much to even think about going that route.

Why don't you just stop the dnp several days before the party? Or stop it altogether and lose fat the right way and not risk dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom