Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK to drink alcohol during DNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking and doing AAS is probably easy to get away with but more important, what about your gains? Alcohol is the worst thing for your body trying to gain muscle.

Just hop on some Tren and test suspension and some caber she won't know what to do run away and never talk to you again or want to merry you

im wriitng from hospital almost died during work (i work with construction) and got heat stroke

. I would in the future learn how these compounds work. DNP dehydrates the shit out of you and causes a reaction in the body to raise your metabolic/body temperature. in other words you need to drink twice as much water and eat twice as much to even things out.

not only are you working construction and burning a shit ton of calories, but you are also requiring even more water. not smart. and the bad news is the half life on DNP is so long that the hospital can't do anything for you except hydrate you and cool you down. there is no antidote or way to speed it through your body.

Tthe first bit of advice I would give to the OP is, "realize you're an idiot." And take it from there.

Bro just stop taking DNp and also go to AA about the alcohol drinking man.

I am home now, in the hospital i got hydrated and asked to take a cold bath which they let me do. It was hot sun outside and i had lifted some heavy ass stuff for a few hours before the sun got to me. I felt i really needed to take a break but decided to wait for like 10 min more because then everyone would have a break. Then in the middle of a lift it felt like the devil pissed on me and i collapsed and they called an ambulance for me. when i arrived in the hospital i could barely talk or move and was out of breath. I think DNP helped to cause this a bit, however everyone else thought it was hot as hell too and there was even one guy that called in "sick" when he probably knew what a hot day it would be. I had a water bottle with me from which i regularly took sips so there was no dehydration involved either.

So with careful consideration, i will drop to 600mg/day and not push myself too hard at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom