Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not vasculAr today?

robbysixx

Wtf woke up today and veins are gone ? Yesterday they were bulging but now I can barely see them ? Can anybody explain this ? Running 500test e and 50 winny

Wtf woke up today and veins are gone ? Yesterday they were bulging but now I can barely see them ? Can anybody explain this ? Running 500test e and 50 winny

its probably colder than normal and your vein have buried them selves to maintain temperature...

What did you eat yesterday? What did you train yesterday?

Bigorse that's crazy , yeh was good yesterday , raining today ... Had no idea veins did that ... Also going low carb (80g pd) carb up every 7 days ... Yesterday didn't train , was tired as fuck ,,, thought id dropped my estro too low , heard the other day if you drop your estro too low your veins go into hiding , any truth to this ??

Bigorse that's crazy , yeh was good yesterday , raining today ... Had no idea veins did that ... Also going low carb (80g pd) carb up every 7 days ... Yesterday didn't train , was tired as fuck ,,, thought id dropped my estro too low , heard the other day if you drop your estro too low your veins go into hiding , any truth to this ??

yeah man jump in a cold pool for 15 mins and watch your veins vanish on a hot day

Top Bottom