Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob cycle

fizzisnumerouno

High End Bro
Platinum
Chairman Member
My friend has done a few prohormone cycles and a few ghrp cycles but has never ran test. His stats:
5'9"
Bf:5-6%

He is dedicated and
Genetically superior to most.... Other than his calves. What do you think of this as his 1st cycle:

Ghrp week 1-30
Trt week 1-10
Osta week 11-14
Gw week 8-20
Hcgenerate week 12-16
N2guard week 1-10
Aromasin week 11-15
Anastrazole week 2-10

Last edited:
Trt 1-10? You mean test 1-10?
Why cant he post on here himself?
If he does plan to cycle a simple
1-10 test E or C 500mg wk split dose (250mg e4d) would be sufficient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Trt 1-10? You mean test 1-10?
Why cant he post on here himself?
If he does plan to cycle a simple
1-10 test E or C 500mg wk split dose (250mg e4d) would be sufficient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Testosterone
Replacement
Therapy

A lot of bros on here are familiar with the term.

If its TRT, why is listed as only 10 weeks? Is this a continuation of his current TRT protocol?

I was implying the dose level is a TRT dose (250-300 mgs of cyp). I typically recommend TRT increments for a 1st time cycle. However, I'm not sure if this should be considered an atypical situation because he's ran a few prohormone cycles as well as osta 2x.

Does a standard noob test dosage (300 mgs) apply to this situation? Or should he increase his test protocol to 4-500mgs?

How do you, Rick, like the rest of the cycle (ancilaries, PCT, etc)?

I was implying the dose level is a TRT dose (250-300 mgs of cyp). I typically recommend TRT increments for a 1st time cycle. However, I'm not sure if this should be considered an atypical situation because he's ran a few prohormone cycles as well as osta 2x.

Does a standard noob test dosage (300 mgs) apply to this situation? Or should he increase his test protocol to 4-500mgs?

How do you, Rick, like the rest of the cycle (ancilaries, PCT, etc)?

Well, actually 250-300mg per week is nearly twice the amount of a typical TRT dose. Most docs give 100-150mg per week.

I think a dose of about 350-500 per week is fine for a first cycle. I would start on the low side of that, but I see no problem with 500mg either.

I would have him run aromasin on cycle for estrogen control and Hcgenerate to minimize suppression on cycle instead of for a PCT. You Didnt really have a PCT listed, so I will give you what I recommend

I will lay out a perfect one for you

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Well, actually 250-300mg per week is nearly twice the amount of a typical TRT dose. Most docs give 100-150mg per week.

I think a dose of about 350-500 per week is fine for a first cycle. I would start on the low side of that, but I see no problem with 500mg either.

I would have him run aromasin on cycle for estrogen control and Hcgenerate to minimize suppression on cycle instead of for a PCT. You Didnt really have a PCT listed, so I will give you what I recommend

I will lay out a perfect one for you

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

My doc had me on trt @ 250. I absolutely agree on the hcgenerate. I like the aromasin in PCT because of its LH and FSH implications. Plus it doesn't suppress natty test but I do think aromasin on sounds better with forma off.

Top Bottom