Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next bulking cycle what do you think?

mr_ectomorph

Hey guys, I need some advice on my next cycle. I have been blast and cruising for a year now. I can get my hands on nearly any oral or injectables.
My stats are:
12-14% bf @200lbs
185cm
19 years old lol

Goal: Gain as MUCH muscle mass as possible in 1 straight blast.

Note: I am extremely prone to acne.

What do you think:

Week 1-12 testosterone enanthate 150mg eod
Week 13- 16 testosterone enanthate 200-250mg eod
Week 1-6 dianabol 50mg ED
Week 1-16 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 150mg eod
Week 1-10 trenbolone ace 100mg eod
With adex and prami all cycle

Advice, tips, any critiques would be very helpful. Thanks!

I think you have your esters mixed up. I think you are confusing enanthate for propionate. Why are you increasing it in the last 3 weeks. Nothing about your esters or your test dosages make any sense at all. Go back to the drawing board and do some more research bro.

Read the rules kid...too young.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I have done my research :)
I pin eod because it keeps my blood stable and prevents further side effects like acne breakouts. I have acne problems, switching from once a week to eod made all the difference in the world for me. It is more convenient for me, maybe not for you. Most pros use this technique and it works wonders mate. Also, I know the difference between enanthate and propionate haha :) I've been juicing non stop for a year.

But yea, not many people use this way. It is weird at first when you hear about it until you try it out yourself. I was recommended this by Bostin Loyd. Since then, I always use this way.

Deca and enanthate work perfect together. Dbol and tren work great synergistically because tren works better with aromatising compounds like test/adrol/dbol. I guess deca works well as well since it's a water retaining compound.

I never asked Bostin. But my logical answer is because the compound is more stable in your blood. Picture yourself pinning Cypionate once every week vs twice a week. Twice a week will keep the compound more stable in your blood. It will always be at a peak.
So if you are injecting eod 150mg of test e pw, you multiply 150x3.5 and that's 525mg test e ew.
When I cruise, I do 250mg e3d. When I blast, I want to keep the compound at a peak

Top Bottom