Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

Day 10

Trained hams, quads and calves. Nothing too crazy, still got a good pump in my legs, vatsus lateral esp. And am feeling pretty sore now too despite only going pretty easy.... Threw in a few sets of side laterals at the end just for some extra work as well.

All in all pretty happy considering the circumstances. It a long weekend here so I will get my blood results Tuesday for you guys. Libido feels slightly down but I'm single so that's no biggie lol

day 11

still only feeling about 90% but holy shit! trained chest and biceps and as you probably see trending in my other entries i threw in some calves. strength is considerably up pump is still insane, good aggression in the gym and generally just feel good. loving osta really looking forward to playing around with the different sarm compounds over my 2 year off season and see if i cant put a solid 10-12 pounds off muscle on in 2 years.... i think it well achievable.

as for this log would you guys prefer less frequent updates, say once a week or do you guys prefer daily ones? im fine with either

Nice log bro just got caught up on it! Keep the daily updates coming seems like you are liking the sarms so far. I will be starting my sarms cycle in a few weeks. What is your weight looking like on cycle are you losing any bf?

Nice log bro just got caught up on it! Keep the daily updates coming seems like you are liking the sarms so far. I will be starting my sarms cycle in a few weeks. What is your weight looking like on cycle are you losing any bf?

Weight and bf is going up but its all diet Dependant. I just came off a 26 week cut so I am struggling to stick to a small surplus atm.

Day 12

I was incredibly hungry all day today, had to force my self to stop eating at about 4kcal as I want to bulk for 2 years so I'm trying not to get to fat to quick. Hunger increase isn't something common in other ostarine logs so it may not have anything to do with oatarine but I haven't started any new compounds.....
Training today was good. Trained back, Tris and calves. Really didn't feel like training but once the head phones were in I fucked shit up! Another good session smashed and in the books. Strength is up, pump wasn't to great today though.

Question for some of you vets... What are your thoughts and experiences with biguanides like metformin in bodybuilding, do they have a place in bodybuilding and how do you reccomend to use them? (Might start a new thread on this)

insatiably hungry again! not even 9am and like 3500kcal down the hatch. digestion is better too but i am not liking being this hungry this early on i my off season...

Great log. Please continue with the daily updates. Sounds like you are doing great. Here are a few of my thoughts...

- Hunger is a good sign and could simply be from all the hard training and the desire to grow :) I would add in some more healthy fats such as coconut oil, walnuts and free range whole eggs.

- It's hard to go by 1 pic but your arms look pretty proportional to the rest of your upper body. Like many I guess you just want huge arms but I wouldn't worry too much. Your shoulder look good so perhaps that's why you feel your arms need to be bigger (again only 1 pic to go by). I think you simply need more whole body mass... when your whole body grows your arms will grow too. I am sure you do but if not make sure you include some heavy rowing into your back workouts.

- 3500 cals by 9am is too much. That will cause digestion issues down the road so be careful. Quality of food is more important than quantity but sure looking at your pics some cheat meals aren't a bad thing if you are after mass.

- I think you will definitely achieve 12 pounds of solid muscle in 2 years ;)

- You do not need anything like metformin at all. I do recommend GDA's (ALA, Gynema Sylvestre, Banaba Extract, Chromium etc). Have them before big carb and protein meals. They will improve slin sensitivity, increase vascularity and muscle hardness etc.

Keep the updates coming.

Great log. Please continue with the daily updates. Sounds like you are doing great. Here are a few of my thoughts...

- Hunger is a good sign and could simply be from all the hard training and the desire to grow :) I would add in some more healthy fats such as coconut oil, walnuts and free range whole eggs.

- It's hard to go by 1 pic but your arms look pretty proportional to the rest of your upper body. Like many I guess you just want huge arms but I wouldn't worry too much. Your shoulder look good so perhaps that's why you feel your arms need to be bigger (again only 1 pic to go by). I think you simply need more whole body mass... when your whole body grows your arms will grow too. I am sure you do but if not make sure you include some heavy rowing into your back workouts.

- 3500 cals by 9am is too much. That will cause digestion issues down the road so be careful. Quality of food is more important than quantity but sure looking at your pics some cheat meals aren't a bad thing if you are after mass.

- You do not need anything like metformin at all. I do recommend GDA's (ALA, Gynema Sylvestre, Banaba Extract, Chromium etc). Have them before big carb and protein meals. They will improve slin sensitivity, increase vascularity and muscle hardness etc.

Keep the updates coming.

Cheers man, the funny thing about this morning is the whole meal was "clean" bar some of the condiments and my metabolism is still a bit sluggish coming off a long diet so I acknowledge I'm going to be hungry after being deprived for so long but it is an insane amount especially since cardio had drop from 2-3 hours ed peak of prep to 1-2 half hour session a week at most.

As for my arms thats a flattering photo of them I spose. My back is by far my best bodpart but I feel my back double bi looks stupid with my arm size... Having said that I also want bigger calves, hamstring, chest, shoulder, glutes so it L's probs just a bit of "never satisfied" attitude coming in.

Appreciate the help man

Keep the updates coming.

just a thought, do you think a low dose of t3, say 12.5mcg a day would be beneficial at increasing my metabolic capacity up to speed a bit so i can still eat relatively large amount of foods without to much weight gain. also do you think the heightened rate of protein synthesis whilst on t3 could be utilized with osta?

Top Bottom