Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury transformation

shbg was very low for some reason estrogen was high so il start on arimidex 0.25 eod

may cut it back to around 15-16 weeks now depending on how im going and keep my test at 750mg. i had a feelinh it was fake cause i wanted to root anything that walked and i wasnt getting any joint relief from it

anyway my pre workout routine looked like this today

1hr pre
60mg of test suspension

45mins pre
2 cups of oats with a little sugar
250g of trimmed steak

at gym pin 5iu of novorapid/humalog

intra workout
35g dextrose
35g multodextrin
10g creatine
10g taurine
10g bcaa
10g eaa

post workout

50g whey iso
20g dextrose
20g multodextrin

best pump ever! it was like watching myself inflate! will continue using insulin every 5 days or so with chest only as its a week body part until last 4 weeks of cycle where i will add igf and insulin in.

ps i DO NOT reccomend insulin unless you are well educated and have a training partner who knows youre using it.

back eating carbs round the clock and adding in slin, igf and t4 for the next month. since adding an ai ive dropped 4-5lbs of water and am sitting around 218am and 223pm looking more respectable again. lets keep pushing!

30mg of suspension in each quad 1.5hrs pre

5iu of humalog 5 mins pre

3iu humalog just prior to finishing wo

33mcg of igf1 lr3 10mins post wo.

hit 5.5plates a side (240kg/530lbs) for 6 fucking deep reps on squats. strength is fucking insane!

back and hams last night
sitting at 219am and 224ish pm. much harder for me to gain weight at this stage. time to up food more i guess 😷

having a few days off training to let some niggles heal up and il be back at it.

also slin has degraded pretty rapidly with the heat. 12iu feels less than 5iu when i first started. shot 11iu in the morning and waited to go hypo and barely went that hypo.

fasting glucose as last blood was 4.4 so slin sensitivity is still decent esp. considering ive been bulking over 10 moths now

havent strained pretty much at all other than a good bit of cardio purely for health in 2 months. lost nearly 40lbs in this time but have dropped 3% or so bodyfat and a lot of size. on close to 0 carbs to get as insulin sensitive as possible and low cals to try get my appetite back. on 150mg of test e a week and mt2.

lost 3.5inches on legs and just under 2 inches on arms

here are current leg and back shots. keep in mind with legs i am doing up to 90mins cardio per session!

Top Bottom