Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury transformation

first time benching in about 12 weeks and managed 265 (120kg) for a fairly easy and controlled 5 reps with mininal wrist pain. the rest of the work out was decent and pumps are great. weights around 215-218. im 5 8 and if i had to guess 15-16% bodyfat, i still have a visible 6 pack but im pretty soft in my chest and obliques.
my stats may not seem to impressive but keep in mind im just coming back off an injury and im 16 years old.

quick update. orals are kicking in well, strengths up, hit 240kg (530lbs) for a single low bar squat. also weight is up above 100kg for the first time ever in the pm. i was 221lbs post workout

this photo is my current condition, slight leaner than i look due to a rag of hair but oh well. and the 2 photos of scales are weights taken less than 2 years apart

Just had a sick back work out, pulled 220kg (485lbs) from the ground for an easy as single but missded 530lbs. strength is nicely up and filling olout nicely around 220lbs.

arms along with chest have always been weak points but here a update anyway

y3t week one chest and tris. weight stuck at about 220lbs but strength is still increasing. felt some slight niggles in my wrist from heavy pressing unfortunately.

been really sick last 2 days. severly dehydrated, as in orange urine, kidney pain and muscle cramps even though im still drinking water.

weight is down to abour 212lbs been trying to get in protein shakes throughout the day and been eatinf honey on toast as well it feels good!

Top Bottom