Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury transformation

"I woke up like this" look after adding carbs and training for the last 2ish weeks. A little soft from too many carbs but it could be worse sitting at 200lbs 5' 8.

Pre cycle Blood work came back and i am literally the healthiest i have ever been in terms of blood work. First time my liver has ever been completely within range even before using gear.
I dropped my protein a little when i wasn't training and did a keto diet. I also stayed on all health supps and it seems to have done mea world of good.

Recently upped test to about 300mg per and will be adding eq in, in a few days and anadrol in about 2 weeks

My hrt dose i dropped right down last few weeks too, 50mg 2x per week and test test levels came back at 600ng/dl

Great news on the blood work. I get mind done either this Monday or next. Then it's blast off for me.

My hand/arm still feels fucked up. Giving it a little more time then I'm goring to push through it. Not sure what the deal is.

Bang back the eq for a while and lay off the drol and tren would be my advice. Dont want to gain a bunch of strength whilst injured and the small amount of water plus increased collagen synthesis from eq will do you a world of good.

Could always drop drol for 6 weeks of npp instead?

I haven't even started yet. Still cruising. I will see what happens in the next week as far as how it feels.

Id start eq as planned and just wait and week or 2 to add your drol in, gives extra time for eq to build up and wont shoot your strength through the roof

Killer leg workout.

Got under 405+90lbs in chains for 3 good sets of 8 on back squats and smashed out plenty of volume elsewhere

Back is probably the only muscle i am struggling to train properly, mind muslce connection is still off. Had a few days of shit food followed by 0 carbs today so im a little watery and flat but heres an update anyway. 200lbs

Top Bottom