Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections on recently injected parts

MagenxA

Good day everyone.

I would like to ask if it is ok to inject on the same part even if it is still sore from the last injection?

I still haven't done it and would like to know your opinion just in case i run out of injection sites as I only inject on glutes, delts and quads.

Thanks in advanced

rotate injections spots bro.Pinning the same area over and over is a good way to develop scar tissue

There is more than one spot to pin quads bro, I've been pinning ED for 12 weeks primarily delts and quads and have never injected into a sore spot. I always always preheat my gear I find that helps the oil dissipate faster and of course good technique. But with quads,delts,and glutes you should never have a problem pinning into sore areas, a few min post pin massage never hurt

Good day everyone.

I would like to ask if it is ok to inject on the same part even if it is still sore from the last injection?

I still haven't done it and would like to know your opinion just in case i run out of injection sites as I only inject on glutes, delts and quads.

Thanks in advanced

I would keep them rotated as much as you can.

Sir, how do you preheat your gear?

Maybe that's what I need to do to avoid getting sore much to the point that the muscle got hard for 3-4 days.

I usually just hold my vial under warm/hot running water.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom