Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to try something NEW - help me out!!

Immortal Juicer

I've gone test, dbol, deca, fina, and primobolan. I want something new. Here are my two options:

1. ICN Galenkia 1000mg/week stacked with either winstrol or EQ. I have never taken EQ or Winny. I dont like all the anxiety I hear about from EQ, but I dont want to lose my hair either.

I remember the abstract Huck posted about Winny increasing A/R affinity so I'm leaning toward the Winstrol.

I'll hit it for 8 weeks along with arimidex 1mg/day and of course clomid therapy.

Give me some suggestions. What has worked with you when stacked with test?

Thanks, bros.

IMO everything works well with test, thats why I love the shit. EQ deff. gave me anxiety which I don't need anymore. Winny is awsome but its a real bitch on your joints. I came off of it a few days ago and it really ripped my joints apart. If your prone to hairloss get your hands on some spiro cream, you can make it at home or get a script for it. Realgains had a great thread on it on how to make it. Don't underestimate winny, its very harsh on your hair. I'm trying test enthate with anavars. I can't do winny or eq again. Hopefully tha anavars are my new substitute to add with test. I got the spanish generic ones.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Thanks, bro. I wanted to try anavar, but I wanted to keep them for bridging as well. I wish they would come out with some new and imporoved steroids :)

After reading Doggcrapp's post over on Animals board, roid use isn't that complicated.

I'm gonna stick to test+fina+dbol for every cycle from now on, no deviations. Cheap and effective. If that doesn't do it, it's not the drugs.

I think i'm noticing a pattern of everyone cutting back on the number of roids they take. It's a good idea. We should concentrate on training and diet more instead of how many things we should take. Sometimes we forget about the basics to lifting. It happens to everyone.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Do the Galenkia's at 1000mg a week and the EQ at aleast 600mg a week. The Galenkia's kick ass. I would run the cycle for ten weeks, EQ takes a while to really kick in, I like it for longer cycles like 16 weeks. I like deca too. If you like deca take the test down to 600-700mg a week and add deca at 400mgs a week.

Why so much test??????

What about 20 weeks of 600mg EQ weekly and 25mg winstrol daily or eod?

I bet with 20 weeks on a mild dose, you will gain more quality muscle with less water than you will using stupid ass 1 gram of test doses with arimidex for 12-14 weeks.

The arimidex will counteract al the estrogen sides such as gyno and edema. The difference in reslts between 500mg a week and 1000mg is signifigant and there is little to worry about as far as sides. 20 weeks is a long fuckin cycle. It doesnt matter if you are taking 1000mg or 250mg f test a week, your balls are on vacation.

I just like the winny because of the increased effect of test. You can gain like hell on winstrol too. Its a steroid and all depends on your diet. Winny is popular as a cutting cycle is because you dont retain water and its out of your system for drug tests.

I gotta stick to the real deal, test/tren. I think I'll run the test for 8 weeks, fina for 4 at the most, and then primobolan at 500mg/week after the tren and finish out the cycle with it until week 12.

Sound good?

Jae said:
Why so much test??????

What about 20 weeks of 600mg EQ weekly and 25mg winstrol daily or eod?

I bet with 20 weeks on a mild dose, you will gain more quality muscle with less water than you will using stupid ass 1 gram of test doses with arimidex for 12-14 weeks.

I would do the following:

ICN Galenika 1000mg week 1-8
trenbolone 75mg ED weeks 5-10
l-dex 1mg ED

I like the tren at the end of a cycle, always has worked for me, have done it at the beginning and didn't like it as much.

Clean out for 4-6 weeks than do your primo and anavar.

Top Bottom