Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can you run low dose DBOL for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xonic2xonic2

Most say not to run DBOL for > 8 weeks due to liver toxicity.

Can anyone tell me if this would apply to running a low dosage (say 10-20mg /day - don't ask) for an extended period of say 12 - 14 weeks?

Thanks!

Yeah its called a bridge given ur between cycles. Many run it 10mg/am straight from cycle to cycle, its more for maintenance between cycles i would think. :)

If you could get regular blood work, I would imagine as long a liver values were within limits you could run indefinetely.

I plan on trying the 10mg am dbol as part of PCT. I will wait 2 weeks after my last shot, then I will start the 10mg morning dose for 2-3 weeks. I will be running nolvadex/clomid and possible some aromasin. I think the key to the getting morning dbol to work is to prevent the estrogen suppression.

I am hoping that over the 2-3 weeks that I run the dbol that gains are kept and work outs can still be strong. At the same time I will be hoping that partial recovery takes place. Then I will quit the dbol and finish recovery.

When I quite the dbol I will probably up GH to 4.5 - 6.0 IU per day for a few weeks from my current 3IU's.

what about if you took care of your liver with lets say r-ala and tylers liver detox?

and a proper pct?

what would be the problem than?

jeb0177 said:
say 10-20mg /day - don't ask - >>> why?

Heh I just didn't want to spark a debate on the eficacy of this bridge and moreso on whether or not it can be used with PCT ie., can natural test levels still become restored while doing this "trick."

xonic2xonic2 said:
Most say not to run DBOL for > 8 weeks due to liver toxicity.

Can anyone tell me if this would apply to running a low dosage (say 10-20mg /day - don't ask) for an extended period of say 12 - 14 weeks?

Thanks!
Why bridge?

Last edited:
I understand bro I was just messing with you, That's what I'm going to do at the end of my cycle of test enathate 500/wk and frontload it with 35mg d-bol for 4 weeks, i'm in week one though, and then I'm going add it to my pct with 10mg just in the mornings just to prevent catabolism as far as I know. There's another thread dude that has alot of info you might wanna take a look at it bro and see if it helps. so far that's my plan for this cycle i'll keep you posted bro. laterzzzz!!

xonic2xonic2 said:
Heh I just didn't want to spark a debate on the eficacy of this bridge and moreso on whether or not it can be used with PCT ie., can natural test levels still become restored while doing this "trick."

The theory of the dbol am bridge is that 1) dbol has a short half life 2) that if taken early enough in the morning it will not disrupt the night time release of test. 3) dbol binds weakly to the AR so by itself is not highly suppressive.

The problem comes in when dbol aromatizes. If you do not control the estrogen then it will cause suppression.

I think a combination of aromatise inhibitors and the use of nolvadex during dbol bridge could provide this control.

Even then I don't think that you should expect full recovery. Based on this theory I am going to try it as part of a 2 week PCT phase. With the hopes of partial recovery while maintaining LBM that was gain.

Thanks for the more info....

I think it might be important to remember that bridging is not PCT LOL right? So while it may be an effective bridge, we need to experiment to find out if the body can actually recover while taking this at a low dosage or whether your body isn't "tricked" and therefore stays shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom