Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting gyno while on letro

letsrun4it

Ok so I'm taking high dose letro and still getting gyno, what does this mean? I'm taking AG-guys letro at 2.5mg/day and still some firmness is developing under my nipple, as well as it is getting puffier.

If letro pretty much kills all the estrogenic related sides, what is the other cause of this gyno? Should I lower my letro and take Nolva too?

Right now I'm taking Test/EQ/Drol...just finished week 1 so I assume its the drol, same thing happened when I took dbol.

Any help?

If there is nothing I can do I'll just drop the drol, forget about the rough stuff for good so I don't have to worry about the gyno. It's not even so much how it looks but it kind of causes aching in my chest.

Here's something I noticed, some BBs are mistaking fat with gyno. You might have an increase in bf% which causes an overall weight gain, breasts included.

I would drop the anadrol, just to see what happens. It's very possible you have prolactin sides from the cycle which can't be fixed by letro, you need dostinex for that.

I'm no expert on drol but it is a DHT-derived compound and it shouldn't aromatize all that much ... it's not a progestin and it doesn't bind very well to androgen receptors... not sure if it's the drol causing you the problems... EQ also aromatizes to an extent... you might just be hyper-sensitive? Have you had gyno before? How long have you been running the Letro at that dosage? It might take several weeks or longer before you start noticing effects

I've been running the letro like this since I started a week ago, so maybe it needs more time to start working.

Mr. X..., just doesn't feel like fat but who knows you might be right.

I think there is a good chance I am just hypersensitive to gyno, which sucks. I might have to just move to cycles like 250test/1g primo/50var to avoid the gyno.

and oh yea...ill get some dostinex, lots of people on here claim it doesnt work but hey its like 60 bucks to find out.

if you have prolactin issues you can get both bromo and selegiline quite cheap and they are very effective.
Bromo is a bit on the strong side for some.

Highly reccomend selegiline to pretty much everyone, its quite suitable for extended use and has a number of health benefits

Bromo is one of the worst products you can use, horrible side-effects! stuff makes you want to rip your guts out.

Dostinex is the best product for prolactin sides...

not really, its definitely the most expensive. Low dose bromo is quite tolerable for most people.

however generally reccomend selegiline which raises natural dopamine levels and also has a number of neurological benefits.

bromo has the worst sides out of all the anti-prolactin products, comes close to the sides/throwing up with PGF2a, I wouldn't recommend it - especially when dostinex is on the market.

Mr.X said:
comes close to the sides/throwing up with PGF2a,

pgf2a alpha does not cause that kind of nausea, it cause diarrhea via strong bowel (uterine as well if you have one) contractions (which is why PGF2a is an an abortion agent)

Top Bottom