Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get on board and enjoy the ride! Bulking cycle.

Yeah, I am starting with all those other ones a week after I stopped with the SERM PCT. once SERM cleared out, natural test boost and stabilising assist comes into play. Perhaps I should start saving now and by the time I start my PCT I'll have enough saved up to purchase and import T Stack 17 ... DYum ... Shit's expensive!:faint:

you could get away with 1 cap a day of T stack which would mean a bottle lasts you 3 months.. its still better than just leaving yourself out to dry. like i said that is assuming you really want to recover, otherwise just stay on and to hell with it. deca takes about 6 months to recover, its a stubborn and long ester to shake off. just let me know when you are ready for a bottle and i will hook you up with the latest discount on it

you could get away with 1 cap a day of T stack which would mean a bottle lasts you 3 months.. its still better than just leaving yourself out to dry. like i said that is assuming you really want to recover, otherwise just stay on and to hell with it. deca takes about 6 months to recover, its a stubborn and long ester to shake off. just let me know when you are ready for a bottle and i will hook you up with the latest discount on it

Schweet ... Will bump you when I have the cents together ... Any discount will help :biggrin: thanks!

Wk 1-5 - DBol @ 40mg/day Mo-Fri - Wknds off to spare my liver
Wk 1 - 20 - Cyp @ 250mg/wk
Wk 7-16 - Nan Deca @ 350mg/wk
Wk 20 - 24 - Winny @ 20mg/day - I know the dosage is low, but I suffer from SEVERE joint pain on Winny, even with Taurine and Glucosamine ... and it still hardens me up a bit even @ 20mg/day
Have Caber and Aromasin on hand in case ... though I've never had any estro sides from test except some retention on DBol, but within 3 weeks after the front load it usually drops (and so does my size and strength :sulk:
HCG will be pinned @ 200iu x 2 a week once the boys start shrinking away (usually around week 4/5) until week 20 and then again during PCT.
PCT is planned out old school as it is too expensive for me to import any NTBM products and I have always had success in recovery with this PCT. It is as follows:

Starting week 25 (4 wks following last Cyp pin, 8 wks following last Deca pin and the week after Winny completed) and running it for 5 weeks:

Wk 25: Clomid @ 2x50mg/day
Wk 26-28: HCG @ 500iu x 2 EOD; Nolva @ 20mg ED; Aromasin @ 20mg ED
Wks 29-30: Aromasin and Nolva @ 20mg ED

Lol. I KNEW that you would jump at my PCT ... i just KNEW it!!! :p. PCT starts 8 weeks after my last Deca shot and 4 weeks after Cyp ... But I did not really sit and calculate the exact half-lives of the esters. Perhaps I should ... I am following my SERM stack with 10 weeks of Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, Vit B6, Taurine, Eurycoma Longifolia and HCG. All of that helps to naturally boost and stabilise Test production and levels. I have to work with what is available to me locally, unfortunately ... Our currency is currently 10.43 to $1 ... Oh yeah ... Never ran the Deca before ... Curious to see what turns up.

I'd run more test, but I saw your reasons for not doing so. Looks like you've planned this all out. Still, if you can...do. I'd also run the deca starting from week one for sure (if you can). Also not sure why you are running winny out there all by itself? It could be run weeks 17-20.

This is what I would probably do, but you can tweak it with your own supps and stuff. Use HCG during cycle on weeks 3, 6, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 at 500IU twice a week, and Aromasin at 12.5mg Every other day to every 3rd day throughout cycle and all the way through PCT (should be more than fine E3D with 250mg test).

PCT - Starting 2 weeks after last injection of Test C (or, if you keep it that way with winny weeks 20-24, then start right after you finish winny):
weeks 1-2 (of PCT) Clomid 25mg/day, Nolvadex 40mg/day, (continue aromasin) (note: I may not even use clomid because personally, I don't care for it, that's why I would cut the dose in half or cut it out altogether - that's MY personal preference)
weeks 3-4 Clomid 12.5mg/day, Nolvadex 20mg/day, (continue aromasin) Add natural test stimulator/booster: HCGenerate, plus DAA (both at predatornutrition.com) or Methyl EAA on 4th week of PCT.
Weeks 5-6 Nolvadex 10mg/day, (continue aromasin), Continue HCGenerate and the DAA or Methyl EAA.
Weeks 7-10+ (Post PCT - more natty products than drugs, to help support the work the drugs just did). Continue HCGenerate (use this for 7 weeks or more, and if you have erectile (ED) issues, use HCGenerate ES), and your DAA or Methyl EAA. Add: FormaStanzol at 3 pumps twice a day for 6-7 weeks (weeks 7-12/13) OR: Forged MHO Poppers

Doses can be adjusted where needed (more clomid, less nolva, less aromasin, no Forma, etc., but I think the time frame is good. Of course this doesn't take into account adding in any sarms or peptides.

So, I'd structure things slightly differently, but it sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this, and I know you have experience.

Yeah run the winny week 17-20
Looks great bro, enjoy that shit!

I would run Test higher than Deca, and start the Deca from day 1, just as others have mentioned. Most everything else looks well planned. Just make sure you have a good PCT lined up. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have

Okay ... tried adding some press exercises into the SL5X5 program, but seems to my own detriment. Did machine military presses and seated dumb bell presses with my squats, bench and dead lifts this morning. Turns out to be a VERY BAD idea. My back hurts like it hasn't done in a looooooong time. I wore a belt to stabilize everything, but it seems that those types of exercises on a back suffering from a compression fracture is stupid. Mental note made. Moving on. It really sucks balls to start all the way at the bottom with your weight training. I am lifting/pushing mini-weights in comparison to before the accident, but I am very familiar with muscle memory and know that I'll be back to where I was by the time I finish my second cycle in the last quarter of next year (basically a year from now). Started my front load today and I know it's all mental right now, but I feel better about myself already, just KNOWING that I have some Test running through these here veins! LOL! First time cycling (not bicycling, mind you) in over 2 years!

Last edited:
Ok....I'll throw in my two cents.

Don't take the weekends off with the dbol. If you're going to run it just keep it build up in your system. Drink tons of water obviously. DONT USE MILK THISTLE. It has been brought to my attention that it seriously fucks with your androgen receptors. You can google it is you like. I forget the actual scientific name for milk thistle. There are lots of other things you can run for a healthy liver.

With going so long I would recommend a taper up protocol. If you read any of Ledhed's long "Ledhed unleashed" thread it gets into why this is a good idea. Myostatin, slight regular dose increases to avoid the body adapting and keep you growing ect.

No input on the winstrol. I've never run it. Tendons are too fucked up.

Ok....I'll throw in my two cents.

Don't take the weekends off with the dbol. If you're going to run it just keep it build up in your system. Drink tons of water obviously. DONT USE MILK THISTLE. It has been brought to my attention that it seriously fucks with your androgen receptors. You can google it is you like. I forget the actual scientific name for milk thistle. There are lots of other things you can run for a healthy liver.

With going so long I would recommend a taper up protocol. If you read any of Ledhed's long "Ledhed unleashed" thread it gets into why this is a good idea. Myostatin, slight regular dose increases to avoid the body adapting and keep you growing ect.

No input on the winstrol. I've never run it. Tendons are too fucked up.

This is the first I have read/heard that milk thistle messes with androgen receptors. Anybody have any more info on this? Or can someone post up a study/article about this?

Top Bottom