Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First timer here is my cycle

CaliGrown

This is my first cycle I have ever done and would love some feedback. Here are my stats

Age 24
Weight 175 (competitive swimmer)
Bf 10%
Height 6-2.

CYCLE

wks 1-12 test C 425 mgs EW
wks 3-12 aromasin 12.5 mgs ED
WKS 8-12 oral Winstrol 50mgs ED
Wks 14-17 nolvadex 40/40/20/30 ED

my goal is to add some lean muscle and strength. Thank you in advance for advice

I hear winny is a rough compound. If you have the option sub for deca. Otherwise I think you'll do well

This is my first cycle I have ever done and would love some feedback. Here are my stats

Age 24

Weight 175 (competitive swimmer)

Bf 10%

Height 6-2.

CYCLE

wks 1-12 test C 425 mgs EW

wks 3-12 aromasin 12.5 mgs ED

WKS 8-12 oral Winstrol 50mgs ED

Wks 14-17 nolvadex 40/40/20/30 ED

my goal is to add some lean muscle and strength. Thank you in advance for advice

175 at 6'2 is to tiny for drugs. No excuse. The bigger you get naturally the further the drugs will take you.

I'm just trying to gain 15 pounds of lean muscle. I know most of you guys don't understand swimming but you got to be lean for it. Google Michael phelps ��. If I can gain 15 pounds of lean muscle and gain strength I should be able to get my olympic trial time . I've had a Ton of guys tell me this cycle will do just that

If you are a competitive swimmer aren't you getting tested? That cycle won't make you a faster swimmer anyways.

If you are a competitive swimmer aren't you getting tested? That cycle won't make you a faster swimmer anyways.

Only if you make the olympic team do you get tested. And I swam with a guy in highschool who dropped a ton of time by using aas. There is a reason why they are against olympic rules. They increase strength in the water especially for sprinters

I'm not an expert on competitive swimming (I hardly get in the pool), but it seems like suddenly adding 15 pounds of muscle is a lot if you're used to swimming around 175 pounds. Your cycle looks okay, but, like redwolf mentioned, winny has rough side effects like joint pain and generally making you feel stiffer. Anavar might be a better option for your oral, although some experience painful pumps during workouts, making taurine important.

These guys are questioning your overall decision because you can make some really good muscle gains just by hitting the gym hard and upping your calories. Not sure how long you've been seriously lifting and how many calories you're eating, but it seems like, at 24, you could still make some good gains naturally.

It has a lot to do with how you train, if you train like an athlete and not a body builder I recommend the following.

Test 250mg/week
EQ 500mg/week

Orals will only give you bad pumps.

Top Bottom