Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first experience with clen...

biggumz

dear god, i started with just 20 mcg's yesterday and it shut me down completely... I had a 102.9 fever about 6 hours after taking it, was extremely lightheaded, it crippled my legs, made my throat soar, gave me a bad cough, and I could hardly eat a damn thing....aside from all of that I couldn't sleep. That can't be normal can it? Or is that just the price you pay....

it was AG-Guys LiquiClen and the only other thing I had taken that day was Claritin-D for my allergies, but as far as I know the Claritin isnt reactive to Clen

wow. that stuff is strong. you sure you measured out 20 mcgs and not 200??
starting off with about 60 mcgs and i get some cazy shakes and thats it ?

I made sure to measure it out correctly, wasnt going to F around with it my first time taking it. As for the shaking, heh, forgot to mention that, I was shakin' like a salt shaker all day long

biggumz said:
I made sure to measure it out correctly, wasnt going to F around with it my first time taking it. As for the shaking, heh, forgot to mention that, I was shakin' like a salt shaker all day long
you continuing to use it still?
the day i got my clen.. i took it about and hour before i went to bed.. BIG mistake, lol. i was shaking like a mother and thought i was gona die. lol

My friends.....take Clen 1st thing in the AM....I never take it....even if I forget...after 12:00 noon. Why???Because when I do...od DID ... I would find myself vacuming the house or washing the dog at say....2:00 am.
I also suggest some melatonin....and plan to sleep...get situated for 9 hours so that you get 8....doing a cycle isn't just take this and grow....you need to change your life style for the ammount of time and more that you plan on doing this stuff.....
My friends know whats up with me because they never see me when I am .."growing"..unless they see me at the gym or unless they see me at the grocerie store.

biggumz said:
it was AG-Guys LiquiClen and the only other thing I had taken that day was Claritin-D for my allergies, but as far as I know the Claritin isnt reactive to Clen

Claritin-D is a combination of two drugs, an antihistamine (loratadine) and a decongestant (pseudoephedrine). Clen and any other CNS stimulant is a bad idea, especially with no former experience with the Clen.

Some people have a high tolerance to CNS stimulants, you may be the exact opposite.

Found this info from another forum... --

Take clen every 3.5-4.5 hours that you're awake, stopping early enough to still be able to get to bed. Clen can, in some people, cause insomnia (and as with all stimulants, can cause anxiety in some).

Clen is a very effective repartitioning agent, and this is what it's most often used for. This means that it will increase your ratio of Fat Free Mass (FFM) to Fat Mass, by decreasing your Fat and possibly increasing your FFM. In one study, horses given a semi-reasonable dose of clen (slightly over 1mcg/lb x2 a day) and excercised for 20mins, 3x a week, had significant decreases in %fat (-17.6%) and fat mass (-19.5%) at week 2, which was similar to Clen given to horses who didn't excercise; however, the excercised group had a different FFM response, which significantly increased (+4.4%) at week 6. Week 6! Clen and clen+excercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! The old 2 weeks-on/2weeks-off schedule is officially dead and buried. If you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it'll take more than 2 weeks on (6 weeks apparently). And in fact, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours but you get the picture.

eg of a cycle-

1 clen 20/40/60/60/80/80/100
2 clen 100/100/100/100/100/100/100
3 clen/ben 100/100/100/100/100/100/100
4 clen 120/120/120/120/120/120/120
5 clen 140/140/140/140/140/140/140
6 clen/ben 140/140/140/140/140/140/140
7 clen 120/120/100/100/80/60/40

Proper dosing of clen are the same for both men and women. You'll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you'll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this at hand shaking, sweating, etc. classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. In my opinion no more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose.

Bear in mind that clen isn't great for your heart, and can cause some issues there (enlargement of ventricles, etc) but most studies showing clen to cause heart problems are with animals, and even though the dosing is almost similar to what humans take (in some studies its within range of what would be double of a large human dose...) it's important to remember that animals have more beta-2 receptors and they cause certain event chains that humans beta-2 receptors may not. Clen causes cardiac hypertrophy to some degree, in some cases. Again though, many studies showing more significant heart problems are with mg dosing. We humans take clen in mcg doses.

Top Bottom