Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First day of my new "short cycle"

silentrevolver

MVP
EF VIP
After my last 12 weeks cycle, I have been mountaineering and lifting sort of took a back seat, got a lot leaner but strength has inevitably suffered. I am now back to my old routine and have been hitting the gym religiously for about a month.

Been reading a lot on Nelson's method and other short cycle ideas, I want to experiment with short cycles that are around 4-6 weeks in length, take 4 weeks on,4 weeks off repeat for 3 times. I wanna see how far I can go in the next few weeks, looking to break the 1650lbs total barrier in half a year

So here is the layout of my cycle, feel free to step in and let me know your thoughts:

Cycle
Week 1- 2: Test Prop @ 150mg EOD
Week 1-2 : anavar (injectable) 37.5 mg ED
Week 1-2: Helladrol @ 100mgs caps daily
Week 3-4 : Test P @ 100mg EOD
Week 3-4 : anavar @ 50mg ED
Week 1-6: proviron @ 50mg ED

PCT:
Week 3-4 :HCG 500iu EOD
Test stack no 17 3 caps
Week 5-8: Osta 25mg ED

(Yes I am experimenting leaving out SERMs from my PCT protocol coz I have a vehement distaste of them, and I believe its effectiveness is based on invalid extrapolation of existing studies not applicable to AAS. Besides the hormonal fluctuation messes with my skin big time)

Ancillary
Week 1-7: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
Week 1-7 N2guard 7caps daily

I may stretch this cycle to 6 weeks, not sure what needs to be tweaked if that is the case. Also should I keep my Test P dosage constant instead of front loading? Appreciate your advices

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Last edited:
You don't need to use prop on short cycles. In fact, a longer lasting ester works as a natural taper. FOr PCT I recommend UNLEASHED, PF POST-CYCLE and BRIDGE. With short cycles, you can do cycles more often and make more solid gains over time.

You don't need to use prop on short cycles. In fact, a longer lasting ester works as a natural taper. FOr PCT I recommend UNLEASHED, PF POST-CYCLE and BRIDGE. With short cycles, you can do cycles more often and make more solid gains over time.

Thanks Nelson, good to get advice from the man who started it all. I think short cycles are the way to go, especially for those of us who are not competing in BB and looking out for our long term health. I want to be doing this at your age.

As for the regiment, I already started Test P yesterday, but I have a few vials of Test E in the arsenal, so I will switch to that tomorrow. I have a bottle of Unleashed and Bridge, so will utilise those too.

BTW, what are your thoughts on Bill Roberts' two weeks on, two weeks off cycle? I know you feel that he has ripped you off without giving due credit, but do you think his method is worth its salt?

After my last 12 weeks cycle, I have been mountaineering and lifting sort of took a back seat, got a lot leaner but strength has inevitably suffered. I am now back to my old routine and have been hitting the gym religiously for about a month.

Been reading a lot on Nelson's method and other short cycle ideas, I want to experiment with short cycles that are around 4-6 weeks in length, take 4 weeks on,4 weeks off repeat for 3 times. I wanna see how far I can go in the next few weeks, looking to break the 1650lbs total barrier in half a year

So here is the layout of my cycle, feel free to step in and let me know your thoughts:

Cycle
Week 1- 2: Test Prop @ 150mg EOD
Week 1-2 : anavar (injectable) 37.5 mg ED
Week 1-2: Helladrol @ 100mgs caps daily
Week 3-4 : Test P @ 100mg EOD
Week 3-4 : anavar @ 50mg ED
Week 1-6: proviron @ 50mg ED

PCT:
Week 3-4 :HCG 500iu EOD
Test stack no 17 3 caps
Week 5-8: Osta 25mg ED

(Yes I am experimenting leaving out SERMs from my PCT protocol coz I have a vehement distaste of them, and I believe its effectiveness is based on invalid extrapolation of existing studies not applicable to AAS. Besides the hormonal fluctuation messes with my skin big time)

Ancillary
Week 1-7: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
Week 1-7 N2guard 7caps daily

I may stretch this cycle to 6 weeks, not sure what needs to be tweaked if that is the case. Also should I keep my Test P dosage constant instead of front loading? Appreciate your advices

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

i don't have anything against short cycles at all as i know they can be very effective but im definitely not seeing some things with this one...2 weeks of helladrol is a waste... your not even giving it a chance to start working... there's a few things i would definitely change... what's your main goal from this cycle? you want a recomp, cut, etc... ??

i don't have anything against short cycles at all as i know they can be very effective but im definitely not seeing some things with this one...2 weeks of helladrol is a waste... your not even giving it a chance to start working... there's a few things i would definitely change... what's your main goal from this cycle? you want a recomp, cut, etc... ??

Well for me Dylan, my goal as always is twofolds, strength with a decent body and good stamina. Strength is personal preference, the others are my bread and butter. At the moment I am at around 13% bf, and I want to drop to 10%, with some good strength gain. I have my eyes on the 1650lbs total by March next year.

I have enough Helladrol to run it for four weeks, my only concern is that I am also using anavar, and I am weary about the stress on my liver. Of course I am taking 7 caps of N2guard throughout, but I am wondering if that would be adequate protection. I am also running GW throughout the cycle.

Given the above information, how would you tweak this 4 week cycle?

Well for me Dylan, my goal as always is twofolds, strength with a decent body and good stamina. Strength is personal preference, the others are my bread and butter. At the moment I am at around 13% bf, and I want to drop to 10%, with some good strength gain. I have my eyes on the 1650lbs total by March next year.

I have enough Helladrol to run it for four weeks, my only concern is that I am also using anavar, and I am weary about the stress on my liver. Of course I am taking 7 caps of N2guard throughout, but I am wondering if that would be adequate protection. I am also running GW throughout the cycle.

Given the above information, how would you tweak this 4 week cycle?

are you intent on running a 4 week cycle only bro? i can really fix this nicely if your willing to extend to 8 weeks... its up to you, i'll set up what you want but i assure you that the 8 weeker i have for you is amazing and will produce the results your aiming for...

4 weeks is a bit short, 6 weeks is good. I know these days 8 weeks is considered short but years ago that was considered a long time to be on and the guys in the 70's did pretty well. Dylan is right that you won;t get much from the helladrol in 4 weeks, but I believe an oral should be for a kick start to get androgen levels up quickly and it will do that. Dianabol would be better of course. I don;t think you should ever extend 4 weeks on an oral, including helladrol. It's just too much of a strain on the liver and kidneys. Young guys may not feel it right away, but believe me, that shit can creep up on you.

As for Bill Roberts 2 on/2 off, I think it's just dumb. It's a gimmick. 2 weeks isn't enough time to make appreciable gains and 2 weeks off is too short of a time to recover, so it's basically a waste of time, money and receptor site acceptance.

are you intent on running a 4 week cycle only bro? i can really fix this nicely if your willing to extend to 8 weeks... its up to you, i'll set up what you want but i assure you that the 8 weeker i have for you is amazing and will produce the results your aiming for...

Dylan, perhaps I should explain my rationale for doing a 4 week cycle. My goal is to get to a 1650 total (my total now is 1485) by March next year. As for 10% bf I would like to get there by Xmas time. As such I have planned 3 4 weeks cycle, with 4-5 weeks off in between each cycle. The intent is to minimise HPTA shutdown and make steady gains even in when OFF. Which is why the addition of Osta during all the OFF phase.

My training will also be aligned with my gear use, right now I am on a strength phase for 4 weeks which will take me to 21st of October, and I will recommence the second cutting phase on Nov 21st, which I hope will drop 3% bf. After taking that I will take 6 weeks off and then have a 4 weaker focusing on pure strength again, leading to comp in early March.

So my game plan is actually quite long... I have a few cycles under my belt, 14 weeks, 12 weeks and 8 weeks, I want to give Nelson's method a go and see if this is a more sustainable way of running gear.

4 weeks is a bit short, 6 weeks is good. I know these days 8 weeks is considered short but years ago that was considered a long time to be on and the guys in the 70's did pretty well. Dylan is right that you won;t get much from the helladrol in 4 weeks, but I believe an oral should be for a kick start to get androgen levels up quickly and it will do that. Dianabol would be better of course. I don;t think you should ever extend 4 weeks on an oral, including helladrol. It's just too much of a strain on the liver and kidneys. Young guys may not feel it right away, but believe me, that shit can creep up on you.

As for Bill Roberts 2 on/2 off, I think it's just dumb. It's a gimmick. 2 weeks isn't enough time to make appreciable gains and 2 weeks off is too short of a time to recover, so it's basically a waste of time, money and receptor site acceptance.

Yes Nelson, the purpose of Helladrol is to kickstart things, plus I have injectable anavar as well as quite a high dose of Test. So would you suggest that I extend this to 6 weeks, based on my goals above? Wouldn't 6 weeks shut you down as hard as an 8 week cycle? I have read a few reasonable claims that with a 4 week cycle, shutdown is minimal and I could recover without the use of SERMS, or at least just Clomid.

Top Bottom