Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log test E and var

Saturday 3/15/14
Day 4

Off from weights. Did a treadmill workout and BJJ drilling for about 90 minutes.

Cheat day on food and I did it up. After a normal breakfast of egg whites and 1%, I had spiced chicken chipotle for lunch and them corned beef casserole, vegetable beef soup, and enough garlic bread to stuff a turkey for dinner. I am gonna have some protein only later.

On the cycle front, I am not sure but my injured wrist is feeling immensely better. Collagen synthesis from the var? Already? May be placebo? Doesn't matter I'll take it.

Also I'm gonna do a more thorough post on my numbers tomorrow. Pics if I can figure it out.

Sunday 3/16/14
Day 5
Bench 7x207 3x217
Pulldowns 4x15x163

Assistance work up small increments. Lost a rep from last cycle on bench, but also lost a few on the scale as well. Weight at 198.0, down about 2lbs. Nothing else to report.

Monday 3/17/14
Day 6
Squats SSBar 11x291 4x306

Everything else up a little nothing unusual. Experienced some back pump, but nothing I couldn't get through. Also calves got a massive pump at the end. 2nd pin tonight. 250mgs.

These are my numbers from the end of my last 5/3/1 meso-cycle. These are not actual maxes, they are using Wendlers formula and they are all a little heavy, probably 10-12% over actual. I like to use them to track progress since I never hit 100% singles. Listed second is what I actually hit to get the numbers.

Bench 261. 206.5x8
Squats 393. 287.5x11
OHP 191. 151x8
DL 440. 330.5x10 (1")

Tuesday 3/18/14
Day 7

Wanted to do a treadmill workout but pip was too bad.

BJJ live 5x5:00. They were torture. I had to bail after 5.

Got some tips from guys on here about minimizing it. Definitely trying glutes next time.

Wednesday 3/18/14
Day 8
OHP 9x151.5 13x135.5
Chest supported rows 3x13x290
DE bench was fast as hell also.
Assistance work was up a bit more than usual. Think the var might be starting to kick.
Wrapped my leg in a neoprene wrap and it felt much better. Also reduced a fair bit of the swelling.
Treadmill and BJJ tomorrow, DL Friday.

Thursday 3/20/14
Day 9

Treadmill workout and BJJ. Leg is still a mess. Probably still looking at 2-3 " of swelling. Tender to touch and stretching the quad is like having it blowtorched.

Friday 3/21/14
Day 10
DE squat speed very good.
DL 11x332.5 3x350 (1" deficit)
GHR 4x12x single micro.

Decent workout, nothing mind blowing. Leg is still swelled to hell and painful to the touch. I'm really starting to worry about this Glute shot on Monday. If it goes bad, I'm gonna be in a world of hurt for a lot of days.

Saturday 3/22/14
Day 10
Treadmill HIIT

Sunday 3/23/14
Bench 16x186 4x208

Everything else up about normal, maybe a little extra. Weight is staying stubbornly high, 200.6lbs. Gotta get in better shape so I can condition harder, usually does the trick.

On a side note, my phone app refuses to load. Anybody else having problems with it? I've deleted and reloaded it a bunch of times with no luck.

Monday 3/24/14
Day 12

SSB squats 19x263.5 5x295
GM's 4x15x117

Pretty decent workout considering how tired I was. Assistance up normal amounts. I forgot to take my taurine today and I paid the price a little bit. Nothing I couldn't handle, just not pleasant.

Pinned 250mg today. #3 in right Glute as suggested. Hope this works, if not I'm looking at 4-5 really miserable days.

Top Bottom