Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log: Tbol + Test E

zlwhine

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a log to record my progress for my first cycle (and also keep me focused and on track lol!). The cycle will be as follows:

Week 1-6: Tbol 70mg ED
Week 1-12: Test E 500 mg EW

Aromasin 12.5mg ED and will probably start taking it at the end of week 2 once test starts to slowly build up.

My PCT will be nolvadex

NAC and Liv 52 will be taken throughout

This will be a "clean bulk". The goal of this cycle is to put on as much lean mass as possible with a minimal rise in body fat percentage (would be even better if I could stay the same % or drop a little!). I am hoping for a clean 15 pound increase in muscle mass; more is always welcome!

I did my first injection 45 minutes ago (went flawlessly - felt absolutely nothing) and took my first dose of tbol (40 mg); will take the other 30 mg tonight when I return from the gym. Gotta figure out how to split the tablet in half lol; hoping a sharp knife will do the trick. Any suggestions? Haha

Just finished up my cut and will taper calories up gradually this week to a slight surplus. The goal for this week is to work my way up to about 2800, as I have been in a deficit for the last 2-3 months. The goal for next week will be to bring that up to 3,300, which will definitely be enough for me. It blows my mind when people say they are eating over 6,000 calories of clean food a day and barely putting on weight lmfao. I will cruise on 3,300 for about a month or so and will gradually bring that up to 3,500 towards the end of the cycle (if needed). When my calories are cruising around 3,300, I will probably do 10 min of cardio everyday post-workout and after I have downed a protein shake mixed with some carbs. Protein intake will stay pretty constant at around 350g per day. Carb intake will be between 300g-325g. Fat intake will be around 70g.

My pre-cycle stats:
6'2"
A true 9.0% body fat @ 212-215 lbs

I think that sums up about everything. About to head to the gym. Can't wait for the tbol to start kicking in! Heard it will in about a week so can't wait haha.

I will keep you guys updated on my progress. Can't promise it will be daily, but whenever I have time I'll chime in!

I'll be following this bro. And yes a skinny sharp knife or a razor blade is great for splitting pills. Or a pill cutter costs $3-4 at a cvs or pharmacy store like that.
Good luck

Yeah I got a pill cutter from Amazon it really helps I'm also doing my first cycle I had my second test e injection yesterday but I feel pretty weird today don't know if it's the test the lack of sleep I got yesterday night or me being paranoid but I had a bit of a panic attack at about 5am anyway good luck with your cycle I am following your log

I'll be following this bro. And yes a skinny sharp knife or a razor blade is great for splitting pills. Or a pill cutter costs $3-4 at a cvs or pharmacy store like that.
Good luck

Thanks a lot! Will definitely look into a pill cutter haha... Yesterday a knife worked just fine though!

Yeah I got a pill cutter from Amazon it really helps I'm also doing my first cycle I had my second test e injection yesterday but I feel pretty weird today don't know if it's the test the lack of sleep I got yesterday night or me being paranoid but I had a bit of a panic attack at about 5am anyway good luck with your cycle I am following your log

My buddy who started test a few months back had a similar experience. He reported to me that after the first few initial injections he would have follow up panic attacks for whatever reason; I have no idea what could cause it! It was probably a combination of everything you mentioned above and I really hope, like it did for him, it will get better with time and you don't have to worry about that anymore. I didn't have any post-injection anxiety, but it was funny when I initially pinned myself - my heart was racingggggg, adrenaline definitely kicked in lol. But, didn't feel any pain and everything went really smooth so I hope my next one will be even smoother!

Major placebo went down last night... There is no way the tbol is already kicking in so it has to be a mind trick
It wasn't only a good workout today, it was probably one of the best I have ever had lol. I think all this had a synergistic effect on my workout today: lots of carbs, new pre workout (rich piana's line - highly recommend!), flawless first injection, was fully hydrated, and had a good night sleep beforehand.
I utilize high volume training as I have noticed that is how I grow the best, and today, for whatever reason, my energy did not run out and the pump was amazing. Endurance was way up as well. Strength was also very good today.

Also, I know I originally stated I was gonna slowly bring the calories up day by day, but my appetite was roaring today and I consumed 3,500-3,700 very easily and actually had to stop myself from eating more lol. Everything was clean - diet today was composed of tuna, brown rice, whole grain bread, oatmeal, whey, casein, egg whites, simple sugar post workout carbs, 96% lean ground beef, avocados, and nuts. Macros: roughly 360 protein, 370 carb, 80 fat.

I'm gonna try to eat around 3500-3700 for the next few days and see how my body reacts... If I start getting a little soft, I'm gonna lower intake.
If this is truly placebo only hitting me, I can't even imagine what really being "on" will feel like haha.

I had it in today and the orgasm was intense I shot a good distance and there was a lot hope this is a sign of things to come

Today was day 2 and had another amazing workout. Ate around 3,600 calories today (~360g protein, 370g carb, 85g fat) and had to force myself to stop eating lol. It's difficult having such a high appetite with a metabolism that seems to love to store fat haha.
Was much more full and vascular today, but I attribute that to being carbed up as well as placebo... (the mind is definitely very powerful!). Weighed in 4 lbs heavier today (again for sure water weight getting sucked up by the carbs), but it doesn't seem to be spilling over so no bloat whatsoever yet. So far the carb intake seems good! Will definitely adjust accordingly if I start to spill over. I was in a deficit for so long, I forgot how great workouts are when you are in a surplus... takes me back to my "forever bulk" days when I first started lifting! Tomorrow is day 3 and will be quite busy for me, but I cooked a couple meals a few minutes ago and packed em up for tomorrow. All ready to go! And best of all, still no PIP from my first injection... everyone I told at my gym couldn't believe my first injection went well - is it really that uncommon? Haha. But I guess I have prior experience even though this is my first self injection as a lot of my buddies are too afraid to pin themselves so I was the lucky individual tasked with helping them out lol. Next injection is Tuesday; hopefully it goes just as smooth. Will update again when I have time!

Day 5 completed. Tbol is definitely starting to slowly kick in. Vascularity, strength, and endurance are way up. Pumps are INSANE in the gym! So far I really love tbol... Cannot wait to experience test at its full concentration for all its glory... Diet has been on point and training has been excellent! Appetite has gone through the roof, but I drink tons of water throughout the day in attempt to manage it so I don't start putting on unnecessary fat! My second injection was yesterday and it went flawlessly! No PIP or discomfort. Gym session was amazing 2 days ago and was even BETTER today... I literally cannot wait to hit the gym tomorrow, workouts will most likely continue to get better and better until the tbol and test is fully built up in my system! If this is only day 5 and I feel like this already, I can't wait to experience day 10 lol... Can't even imagine it!

Day 7... Hit legs today! Despite being unable to go heavier than 2 plates on back squats due to the INSANE lower back pump, I have never felt a pump as strong as today's pump was... Before legs were not a muscle group I was particularly "excited" to hit, but things are COMPLETELY different on cycle... Because the legs are so huge, the pump was honestly one of the best feelings I have ever felt lmfao so I am SUPER excited to hit legs again (will be hitting legs 2x per week and calves 4x per week).

Yesterday was day 6 and I hit shoulders, traps, and tris. Strength was through the roof - I was able to hit 275x8 paused with close grip bench for 3 sets... Usually never go heavier then 2 plates on close grip, but the strength exploded! Shoulders are definitely blowing up too... Strength and size wise!

Tomorrow is back day... I honestly don't even know if I will be able to do any deadlifts over 2 - 3 plates as from back squats alone my lower back was on fire! If anything I will just rep out 225 for 20 reps for a couple sets to warm up and focus on various pull down motions!

Tbol is definitely great stuff though! Pumps and endurance are really amazing already and it's only day 7! Vascularity is up and fullness is way up (minimal water bloat even though I have upped my carb intake to about 420-450g per day!). Honestly can't believe I'm able to eat this much and not gain pounds of fat in the process lol! Can't wait until the test starts to build up more in the system and has more pronounced effects; I can't even imagine... I'm very glad I opted for tbol instead of dbol as dbol seems to be an "extreme" bulker and tbol is much more moderate and balanced; although strength and weight gain are not as quick on tbol as they are on dbol, I feel like tbol is the "happy medium" - at least for me, as I like to stay decently lean and would not be able to stand moon face lmao.

Excited for tomorrow!

Top Bottom