Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol + test e + tren ace

Mr.great11

Stats
25years old
171 cm
180 lbs, 85kg

Done 4 cycles
This is what I would do next

1-3 anadrol 50/75/100
1-3 test e 125mg/week
2-9 tren ace 350mg/week
4-12 test e 500mg/week
1-4 nolva 20mg ed
1-12 arimidex 1mg e3d
2-9 caber 0.25mg/week

pct clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40 /20/20/20

What do you think about this cycle?
The reason I would start test so low is because I heard drol cause gyno if it is runned with some compound that aromatises.
Is caber to low?

Stats
25years old
171 cm
180 lbs, 85kg

Done 4 cycles
This is what I would do next

1-3 anadrol 50/75/100
1-3 test e 125mg/week
2-9 tren ace 350mg/week
4-12 test e 500mg/week
1-4 nolva 20mg ed
1-12 arimidex 1mg e3d
2-9 caber 0.25mg/week

pct clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40 /20/20/20

What do you think about this cycle?
The reason I would start test so low is because I heard drol cause gyno if it is runned with some compound that aromatises.
Is caber to low?

I like your choice of compounds but not your set up. I'd run it like this:

Test E; same dose 1-12
Tren 1-7

I'd run the tren higher than the test 300-350 mg's or test to 400 mg's of tren. You'll get various opinions on test dose vs. tren dose and which should be higher.

125 mg's of test is going to do way more harm than good. It's just going to shut you down, badly.

If you're prone to gyno then just drop the anadrol altogether...which means you wanna drop nolva till PCT.

Caber; go .25 E3D

Add a natural test booster to PCT; Post Cycle/Unleashed combo used to be my test booster of choice before I was on TRT.

Make sure you get bloods done before, during, and after.

With tren your carb intake needs to be on point, so you may need to alter your diet while on the tren.

Thanks for answers
Anadrol doesn't aromatise but it still causes gyno. I don't understand how but I heard that AI won't help while nolva will. Also I heard that if you run an aromtising compound with drol it will double the chances of getting gyno. That's why I wanted to run test so low.
I don't know if this is true, if you know anything tell me. [emoji6]

I don't know much about most orals, someone will chime in on it.

I would never, EVER run a dose of test that low on cycle. If the oral is going to put you @ risk of gyno then drop it rather than running test @ 125 mg's

Also be careful with the frequency of your cycling.....25 and 4 cycles already is way too much, no need to conquer Rome in one day.

Top Bottom