dosage of dbol for first cycle - everyone please

Posted: 26-Oct-2003 03:48 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about dosage of dbol for first cycle - everyone please within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: how would a daily dosage of 25mg of dbol do for someone if its their first cycle? also whats everyones feelings on loeffer (sp)??...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 26-Oct-2003, 03:48 PM   #1

how would a daily dosage of 25mg of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - do for someone if its their first cycle?

also whats everyones feelings on loeffer (sp)??
Gallery of jonny jacked  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Oct-2003, 05:03 PM   #2

Loeffler is one of the lower rated Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 's out there...You are much better off with Thai, Russian, or Naps
btw I would recommend 20 mg/day...
Gallery of The Terminator  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Oct-2003, 05:03 PM   #3
United States
20-25mg is fine for first cycle, are you taking anything else with it?
Gallery of evil1blake  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 05:13 PM   #4
South Africa
i ran 25 mg every day for 4 weeks ( thai) and i loved them but i had some rancid shin splints....

d bol are one of my favorite things to sollow
Gallery of tiger88  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 05:13 PM   #5

20mg ED for a beginner would acheive very good gains. Rule of thumb is to run nolv or a-dex at first sign of lumpy nipples, and post-cycle therapy is imperative.
Gallery of Nighthawkk  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 08:18 PM   #6

Originally posted by evil1blake
20-25mg is fine for first cycle, are you taking anything else with it?
this is not for me (remember i'm the guy on 1200mg/wk of test - and loving every minute of it)

i'm inquiring for someone else, and the price is right for the loeffer. even though i myself, have not heard the best remarks about them.
Gallery of jonny jacked  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 08:20 PM   #7
satchboogie

Originally posted by The Terminator
Loeffler is one of the lower rated Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 's out there...You are much better off with Thai, Russian, or Naps

or bulgarian bionabols

Old 26-Oct-2003, 08:40 PM   #8
Canada
20mg/day is perfect. Take one as soon as you wake up, and take another every 4 hours til' you've had your 4. This keeps it in your system at relatively decent levels during the hours when you'll be taking in your protein.
Gallery of canadianhitman  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 09:25 PM   #9

I ran the Loeffler liquid Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 15mg/day for about 3 1/2 weeks. After about 5 days the pumps really kicked in. Strength went up . Endurance increased. Went up 4 pounds the first week and 9 pounds at the end of the 3 1/2 weeks. So underdosed or not it works.
Gallery of buckwheat1  

Old 26-Oct-2003, 09:43 PM   #10
United States
I ran denkall dbols @ 30mg/day for about 5 wks. End of week 4, I bumped it up to 40mg/day, but then reduced it because my scalp was itching, the pumps hampered workouts, and nips got puffy.

I was also running 500mg/wk of Sustanon

I liked the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , but I am interested in trying a frontload in my upcoming cycle.
Gallery of NapoleanComplex