Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think my gear was rubbish and was it placebo?

123josh987

Hi

I am 23, male heigh 5ft 10, Weight: 12 stone/168lb/76.20Kg

Body fat is currently: 10%

I first tried steroids when I was 18 years old, was an idiot and went on pro-chem dianabol. Took 40mg/50mg daily for 5 weeks, shot up like a stone and a half but lost it all coming off because my body was shut down and I didn't read into PCT etc. I was young an naive.

I went on a my first proper cycle recently, 8-10 weeks of Test-E ( A polish brand). Followed by a PCT of Clomid - 150 for the first day followed by 100/100/50/50.

I jumped from around 155.4Lbs to 163.8 so tbh I don't think I put on too much for a cycle. I then came off and even after PCT I didn't lose even 1 pound. 3 months down the Line I have actually put on weight, in fact in the last month I have put on 5lbs, I have changed my diet etc. have 3 shakes a day, 4-5 meals a day also. But I also done this whilst on the course.

Now I have never not known anyone to NOT lose weight when coming off a cycle and in all honesty not put much on either (Even though everybody was complimenting how bigger I was getting and still ask If I am on steroids now, when I am not)

My question is do you think I had rubbish gear and was it placebo kicking in or even a bit of both, as my strength is now increasing still and I feel like I don't ever need to go on a course again?

Please let me know your thoughts, would be interesting to get an opinion.

My thoughts are such:
1. At 5' 10" and 168 you dont need juice, you need food.
2. Juice doesn't put weight on you, food does.
3. If you're putting on weight off cycle, why go on? Just eat food.
4.food
5.more food

The most anbolic compound you can put in your body is food! Steroids is just the icing on the cake.

these guys are NOT shitting you.. food and on point training is where its at. i know a guy that used same lab same batch shit same ORDER, as me and he gains pretty much nothing but a bloated face, while i gained like 9lb. he was asking what else i was taking, i was actually taking a bit less than him tbh... he didnt eat n train like i told him he needed to... so it could be gear or it could be you..

also 8-10 weeks only of teste shows you still dont know what you need to know about aas..

no less than 12-14 weeks on teste or cyp IMO.
AI during cycle and pct for 4-5 weeks ( i rec clomid and tamox combo)
i feel you need to take some time to build base and work out diet and training before going on with aas use. safer on tendons/body and the rest. plus will make it more productive later on

No bullshit, I just ate with the girl, after I ate alone, and now I'm eating bout to shower. You know what I'm doin after I shower? Eat.

Top Bottom